Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Went to PP page and realize carted two pairs of 9.5 UB mid, so I just didn't check out as I thought KITH gonna cancel them anyway....yet people getting shipping confirmation for multiple orders.

So I am looking for mid UB in 9.5(for me) and 8-8.5 for my friend, PM me if you got any for sale. thanks

Last edited:
Was about to sleep and forgot I opened an incognito window and saw this just now 
frown.gif

sarcasm aside can anyone explain the L if order status is unfulfilled right now? Not a newbie but just found a new love for this kith collab. Yeezy thread is usually where I live... tnx

sarcasm aside can anyone explain the L if order status is unfulfilled right now? Not a newbie but just found a new love for this kith collab. Yeezy thread is usually where I live... tnx

Would you hold this .... L.... for me please

"Not a newbie" ... "yeezy thread is usually where I live".....

aka newbie, but welcome aboard it's all love.

Unfulfilled should be most people's current situation since Kith hasn't started packaging orders. I imagine sometime tomorrow people's status will begin to change. Since you're not familiar with kith, you should know that shipping during these types of events can be delayed and slow. I imagine since he's in Aspen doing the shop and having a blast with friends, the shipping could be a bit slower from the warehouse side. You never really know with these things. Sometimes it's a week, but most of the time they get orders out in a decent time. Unfulfilled shouldn't worry you, but in the rare event that it stays that way, it usually means it's cancelled. That's why the joke is kind of floating around the thread. 

aka newbie, but welcome aboard it's all love.

Unfulfilled should be most people's current situation since Kith hasn't started packaging orders. I imagine sometime tomorrow people's status will begin to change. Since you're not familiar with kith, you should know that shipping during these types of events can be delayed and slow. I imagine since he's in Aspen doing the shop and having a blast with friends, the shipping could be a bit slower from the warehouse side. You never really know with these things. Sometimes it's a week, but most of the time they get orders out in a decent time. Unfulfilled shouldn't worry you, but in the rare event that it stays that way, it usually means it's cancelled. That's why the joke is kind of floating around the thread. 

lol, member since 2003, old sn got lost during the whole yuku fiasco but "newbie" is fine. Thanks, usually good at deciphering but Ive never dealt with kith before. Either way its fine, im a non-salty dude. i get'em cool if not on to the next.

lol, member since 2003, old sn got lost during the whole yuku fiasco but "newbie" is fine. Thanks, usually good at deciphering but Ive never dealt with kith before. Either way its fine, im a non-salty dude. i get'em cool if not on to the next.

It's just a waiting game for everybody now. Kith has been slow as **** with legends day drop but fulfilled my militia gl3s within 24 hours

Would you hold this .... L.... for me please

[emoji]128517[/emoji] son...hold it yo self. before the yeezy threads yeah i used to come to nt for actual "nike" talk. ekin was the man..member him? no? then youre the newbie.

"Not a newbie" ... "yeezy thread is usually where I live".....

Yeee, I was saying it playfully in regards to Kith. We're all new to a release, shoe, or company at one point. Nobody has anything to prove to anyone else on here,  Hope you get your pair! 

[emoji]128077[/emoji] all good. went team manual last night and actually hit which is why i was surpised- all seemed too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom