Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Has anyone's order with multiple ubs NOT shipped yet as well? Asking for a friend that got 2 9s by a
It's trivial to worry about shipping when it's completely out of your control. Worrying does nothing. If it's meant to be, you'll get them.
I guess it was meant to be for those people with 5+ pairs 
roll.gif

Shoes have all been shipped.

If you haven't gotten an email yet, it's over.

Multiple orders messsed up a lot of one of orders.

Shoes have all been shipped.

If you haven't gotten an email yet, it's over.

Multiple orders messsed up a lot of one of orders.
can confirm, just got a cancellation email for my second order due to inventory - size 10. oh well, at least my first one shipped (the one im actually going to wear)

Last edited:
I had multiples too, site was lagging as we mashed the add to cart button. But you better believe I took my pairs out and played it safe.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than smart tho.

Last edited:
With resale as heavy as it is right now. Keithmas ain't letting no UB restock happen.....

Other stuff though hopefully

Man you just trying to hype up your size 13 :lol:

Restock on Kithmas ain't outside the realm of possibility. Especially considering how much Kith had.

I'm hoping these drop to the 350 range so I can double ip

im waiting for someone to come in here and ask if kith will be getting the ub's during the ww release

You guys trolling that shoes getting cancelled if not shipped yet? Kith doesn't really ever oversell items, they do a great job of inventory records

You guys trolling that shoes getting cancelled if not shipped yet? Kith doesn't really ever oversell items, they do a great job of inventory records
they cancelled my mossad gl3s due to them overselling, plus ive had a couple of other stuff cancelled as well from kith. they oversold beluga yeezy v2s and my order got the axe

the trolling and truths in this thread have blended too much lol
lmao everyone just gotta chill, you'll get shipping when you get shipping

Last edited:

they oversell releases all the time lmao 

it hurts how long i need to wait for my boosts. they need to go across country, only to be shipped back across country :lol:

Not really... still haven't received by Mossad from the kithstrike, contact them many times already and all I get from their response is they are checking with the warehouse

Back
Top Bottom