Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

On kithmas 2014 they've sent me heavily used effed up filling pieces ... got refunded though and even could keep them. Curious what's dropping though - still on the hunt for the mossads gl3!

Last edited:
On kithmas 204 they've sent me heavily used effed up filling pieces ... got refunded though and even could keep them. Curious what's dropping though - still on the hunt for the mossads gl3!

Matt use to offer the best and smoothest CS ,but good to hear they still offer good quality service .

Matt use to offer the best and smoothest CS ,but good to hear they still offer good quality service .
their CS sucks now.. Matt & Adam were on top of everything. used to email Kith and you would get a reply back in, no joke, 5-10 minutes. Now it takes a few days (if you're lucky)

Funny.. all I asked was if there were still people waiting, then we got mongoloids coming in here like they plugged spewing trash.

Look for more shipments on Mon evening / Tue.. was just curious how many of us got shipped vs nonshipped yet to get some sort of representation of the % they've already sent out.. by the looks of it, they really did a poor choice of who they sent out first.. lol

(Looking at @glassankles)
actually, some of us in here are "plugged" with kith.. (im not but i know personally there's people in here plugged up)

but yea they still shipping them out don't worry you guys aren't getting cancelled. they dont ship based on when you placed your order, it's random. you'll get shipping emails on monday

Last edited:
Bunch of stuff that were fake sellouts or sat. Maybe a few scattered noteworthy things. Please prove me wrong Aaron.

I can't remember whether I stayed glued on Christmas or they dropped info of when it was going down.

Yeah but what are we thinking?
NB collab?
I doubt anything too crazy will drop

Yeah but what are we thinking?
NB collab?
I doubt anything too crazy will drop
pretty much every collab that dropped this year sans the GL3s and the collabs that just dropped (timbs & the UBs/Trail Boosts that just dropped).

and maybe some scattered sizes of collabs from two years ago.

pretty much every collab that dropped this year sans the GL3s and the collabs that just dropped (timbs & the UBs/Trail Boosts that just dropped).

and maybe some scattered sizes of collabs from two years ago.
You got the juice 
nerd.gif

lmao this dude got so mad... For no reason... Its Christmas Eve, how can you be so angry about opinions on shipping??

shambles this thread is.

So who in NJ already got their boosts delivered lol. Mine was in NJ since this morning but not making a movement until Tuesday

shambles this thread is.

So who in NJ already got their boosts delivered lol. Mine was in NJ since this morning but not making a movement until Tuesday
NJ here. arriving on Tuesday unfortunately 

shambles this thread is.

same here. its at my local UPS distribution hub but unfortunately wont be here until tuesday due to the holidays

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom