Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I said I wasn't going to try and yet I still did, you needed to create a second kith account to enter a drawing, but by the time I knew (or anyone probably) the drawing was closed...

Got an entry in. Got charged for the 500 but I think they’ll just release it if you’re not drawn.

im sick man. I tried logging into my normal kith account twice and it kept sending me back. then I realized I needed a new one. This release is garbage Ronnie. Garbage.

Wow that was a joke, literally had no idea where to go until I checked NT ... im straight off anymore kith releases

you have entered the drawing for the release of the Kith x adidas Consortium Futurecraft 4D. The drawing will be closed on Friday, November 2nd.

If you are selected as a winner, you will be automatically charged and receive an order confirmation.

If you are not selected, you will receive a cancellation email for your order. Please note, you will see a temporary pending transaction on your credit card which will be removed within 5 business days.

Luckily got in for a size 11. Win or Lose, I think this is a great way to do a release.

bots still got thru. thats the funny part. I’m so sick at the fact my account was invalid lol I was literally LOGGED IN BEFORE THE DROP. smh

Back
Top Bottom