Rookie Moves You Made As A Newbie

Choosing the XIX lows over the cool grey IV's. I ended up finally getting the cool greys for retail this summer only worn once, but I was heated for a couple years over that.

I know two of these isnt bout jordans but must be heard.. passing on de la highs for a grill at FTC sac and the grill store is right next door.. Buying fake tiffanys.. passing on nubuck 12s .. Getting black and red 12s from this guy for 50 and seeling them back because i just copped 20s
For trade :Dinosaur jr. sz.10

i'm 15 and i still have about 2 years to grow hopefully. I'm worried that i might grow 3 inches and grow two sizes and can't fit my gs shoes. By the way i wear a size 7 so i save money!! God i hope that doesnt happen because i wasted lots of money on Jordans.
I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me." (MJ)

Not getting into the sneaker game earlier. SMH at all the heat I could have gotten over the years I missed.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

selling a lot of classics. |I
tired.gif

passing on grapes OG when they hit the outlets hard... :smh:
smh.gif
From the moment I saw you, I wanted to be inside you, I love your smell, the way your tongue feels, the way you tighten and loosen mmmmmmmmmmmmm..NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!​

Stop saying things like "not getting in on the game earlier so I could cop......." so and so, and supposed "heat".ed very carefully, and every sneaker I bought has been great. Many of them have been worn, retired, and eventually thrown out (i.e. cement IV, concords, or all of the heat you guys talk about :tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TeamFreshPrince

- Destroying my Space Jams the day after I bought them for intramural basketball...

I could've admired them for a moment at least. :lol:
laugh.gif

- Throwing away boxes
- Using White-Out on XI's to clean the mesh :smh:
smh.gif

- Passing on a lot of OGs when they were dirt cheap that became classics. They couldn't give away Flu-Games. Now, I want some bad.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Trading my grails of AJ XII Taxis, for a pair of OBF whites then trading those to a deadbeat dealer who screwed me over so I got nothing, I lost my favorite shoe of all time because they were one size up... Expletive, I'm still pissed....
Defy Convention...

Hey Merp dont be such a "Debbie Downer" :lol:
laugh.gif
not everyone on here was around to cop stuff and its not a mistake or a rookie move but its still may leave one emanating of sodium chloride. I often wish I was 34 instead of 24 so I couldve grabbed ALL the 2nd Gen. Retros ('99-01) so there :b
tongue.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

wearing my concord 11's as "every day shoes" back in 2000. i still have them though
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood
One Team, One Goal!​

Beating my OG Jordans to death, I only wish i would've rotated my Jordans like i do now.
JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

DeadInfrared
Quote:
Not respecting board rules :lol:
laugh.gif
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

Passing on the Grape V's on release day....I eventually copped them several months later online. Also, not being aware of the XI's and III's dropping a few years ago. I also wish I could have copped the 99 IV's. Oh well... :smh:
smh.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Woooww, so many mistakes. I had saved up and so many options were available to me and I made some bogus choices. Learned some hard lessons, the one that hurts the most is being trustful of a few people that had declared themselves "trusting vets" on NT, I had just gotten a pair of Nubuck XIIs for Christmas, I liked them but the plainess at the time bothered me, I sought to sell or trade them, someone offered me a trade for DS SJ XI's seemed a bit too good to be true but all I could think about was wearing those Space Jams, haha I actually got the DVD of Space Jam that year as well, irony right. The guy robbed me and never sent anything, to this day I am on the search for the Nubucks again and learned not to trust many

Quote:
my only mistake......not getting into the shoe game until 2 1/2 years ago, and missing out on all the OG's and good retro's
Life is not a spectator sport. If you're going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you're wasting your life." - Jackie Robinson www.myspace.com/y_u_od Add Me!!!

the biggest mistake i've made is for the past 4 years buying size 13 Jordans when i'm really i size 11-11.5 and didnt realize it tilli started working at foot locker the shoes i bought were : bred lebron iii's white/blue lebron 3's french blue xiii's bred xiii's last shots stealth v's fire red v's basketball xx2's alphas and i passed up a OLNL package while i was on vacation

Back
Top Bottom