Roscoe Dash

I can't lie, he is a certified hook man, but KE on the track's beats all the sound the same so Roscoe isn't gonna get that many plays.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Roscoe Dash is gonna take over the mainstream. He makes too good of songs, not to be on the hip hop radar.

How come "All The Way Turnt Up" & "Show Out" aren't taking over the Billboard Hot 100 charts though? I don't get it....

I don't get it either
frown.gif

I went to a concert in the ATL last december (Jungle bash) & out of all the artist (Weezy, Young Dro, Minaj, YM, etc) nobody rocked it like Travis Porter did when they did Turnt up
pimp.gif

Roscoe Dash is gonna take over the mainstream. He makes too good of songs, not to be on the hip hop radar.

How come "All The Way Turnt Up" & "Show Out" aren't taking over the Billboard Hot 100 charts though? I don't get it....

I don't get it either
frown.gif

I went to a concert in the ATL last december (Jungle bash) & out of all the artist (Weezy, Young Dro, Minaj, YM, etc) nobody rocked it like Travis Porter did when they did Turnt up
pimp.gif

just didnt. Didn't reach enough places. Only the clubs. Basically was like Hood Anthems

just didnt. Didn't reach enough places. Only the clubs. Basically was like Hood Anthems

Back
Top Bottom