ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think it's time for you top pop the cherry on those Calypsos or maybe wait until summer.  That's one colorway I'm thankful I was able to double up on.  It's tough enough getting Calypsos in general but size 13 is pretty rough.  I'm glad I got these when NDC had them and and the second pair from my friend in Germany that sold me one of his 4 pairs for retail.  I think the Calypsos are still the highest dollar Roshes on the resell market.

Even though I doubled up, the fact that its such a rare and valuable colorway it makes cautious wearing them at times as I would hate to mess them up. LOL.

I'm even more cautious when I wear my Sirens because I only have 1 pair.

Hahaha yea I think that's one of the reasons I haven't wore them yet. I was able to double up on the sirens, but calypsos were the only one from the og7 that I didn't double up on. By the time I wanted to double up, it was too late and SOL lol. I should've tried harder getting them from Australia when they were sitting there for months

Local shieks had these so I copped, look better in person than in pics. SF giants gear would look good with them. Said they had the yeezys in the morning but sold out in less than an hour

Thoughts on going up a size for og mesh? Would it be really noticeable/uncomfortable
A whole size is definitley noticeable. I went a half size up on sirens and i dont really like the fit, but they work. I tried on the sport reds but they were way too loose. I would highly suggest going TTS

My top 3:

1. Siren red (which will be coming in soon)
2. Black sails
3. Sport red

who would have thought that the iguanas, the pair that brought me into the roshe game, would be my least worn/liked shoe. probably cause I don't know how to wear them. But they still my first love :smokin

Looking
There's a guy in Fremont selling his what appears to be DS or VNDS size 10 CYBERS for $85

edit: jajaja he deleted the posting cause of a convo on it. anyways he's somewhere on BASH for those of you that know what that is

I'm looking for that 0.0

Want to see something funny guys

Search on ebay Nike roshe run and put the auctions only option

Check out all the FB's mints auctions, the same buyer (r***t) is winning almost everyone. 

He is messing with all the auctions and raping the resellers. Nice going however is doing it

Top 3 that I Own

1: Mangos
2: Siren Red
3: Cybers

If I ever get a pair of Calypso, that would directly go to the top!!

Back
Top Bottom