ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

saw this on ebay... these look NICEEEE.

[

just a heads up to any norcal (sacramento) broshes Getta Clue in Downtown got Squadrons, Gamma's, Tarps, and Mint FB. They got their shipment in earlier. 

My Top 3 (own)

1.Calypso

2.Charcoals(Asia Release)

3.Sirens 

Last edited:
Haha I definitely do! I'm just waiting for one of my wc rewards to come in the mail and I'm gonna grab another pair.

Random tidbit, I've had my calypsos for over a year now, but I've yet to unds them yet lol. Guess its time to do it this year and maybe my list will change

I think it's time for you top pop the cherry on those Calypsos or maybe wait until summer.  That's one colorway I'm thankful I was able to double up on.  It's tough enough getting Calypsos in general but size 13 is pretty rough.  I'm glad I got these when NDC had them and and the second pair from my friend in Germany that sold me one of his 4 pairs for retail.  I think the Calypsos are still the highest dollar Roshes on the resell market.

Even though I doubled up, the fact that its such a rare and valuable colorway it makes cautious wearing them at times as I would hate to mess them up. LOL.

I'm even more cautious when I wear my Sirens because I only have 1 pair.

I highly regret not doubling up on the Calypos went I copped them last year from Nike Town :smh:

For those who own any Roshe FB colorway:

Is the mesh material on toebox comparable to the same stretchy material used on the Nike Air Presto? I havent gotten a chance to see any of them in person.

Want to see something funny guys

Search on ebay Nike roshe run and put the auctions only option

Check out all the FB's mints auctions, the same buyer (r***t) is winning almost everyone. 

He is messing with all the auctions and raping the resellers. Nice going however is doing it
I may be a little stupid but how is this raping the resellers?  I'm really wondering btw... not trying to be a **** or anything lol

For those who own any Roshe FB colorway:

Is the mesh material on toebox comparable to the same stretchy material used on the Nike Air Presto? I havent gotten a chance to see any of them in person.
Similar but not the same. The presto is more of a spongy material than the Roshe. Presto has much more "stretch". 

Back
Top Bottom