ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When has Nike done the RIGHT thing & gave the people what they want?

I bet you they'll make the ID option Roshe FB only. You can choose your colors but no OG mesh. Matter fact, I'm calling that now. :lol:
It's funny how accurate this could be. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the premium mesh option is really the OG mesh.

Last edited:
Anthracite/Sail-Black-Total Crimson 580564-096

nike-roshe-run-canvas-anthracite-sail-total-crimson.jpg

nike-roshe-run-canvas-anthracite-available-1-570x381.jpg

nike-roshe-run-canvas-anthracite-available-3-570x381.jpg

nike-roshe-run-canvas-anthracite-available-4-570x381.jpg

^^ does anyone know when these, or more specifically the grey pair, will be available in the states? im kinda diggin the greys.

I'm kinda surprised more people don't have cybers in their top. My top 5 goes:

1. Cybers
2. Siren Reds
3. Calypsos
4. Squadrons (only one in my top that I don't have)
5. Sport Reds
5. Iguanas

Just received official cancellation notice from FNL and it is indeed because they did not have the Mint FB's in stock !

Damn so Nike officially refunded me on the Roshe FB mints, because UPS delivered the package to the same address as my work address but a different city. THe package clearly had my work address on it, now they can't locate it jeezz, depressing

Damn so Nike officially refunded me on the Roshe FB mints, because UPS delivered the package to the same address as my work address but a different city. THe package clearly had my work address on it, now they can't locate it jeezz, depressing

some cat proly found your pair and went off to go resell ..

a package that is returned to sender, is automatically considered a return item. same goes with ftl, fnl, etc...

I really hope Nike ID has a teal midsole option so I will be able to recreate a pair of Calypso's. Otherwise, my search for size 8.5 Calypso's will continue. Anyhow, I'm super excited for Nike ID there are so many color ways that I'd like to see on this shoe.

I feel your pain bro. UPS sent my mint FB back to nike because the package was damaged this past Tuesday.

that is why I am trolling the Boston craigslist posts right now, I showed up at the house where they were delivered to in the hood and they said they didn't get it.

Not sure if said but gammas and tarps are on zappos now, also just figured out the fnl link for the beaches.

Last edited:
I really hope Nike ID has a teal midsole option so I will be able to recreate a pair of Calypso's. Otherwise, my search for size 8.5 Calypso's will continue. Anyhow, I'm super excited for Nike ID there are so many color ways that I'd like to see on this shoe.
I'm really hoping theres a red midsole option. I wanna make my own sirens (cant afford/justify reseller prices).

pimp.gif

BTW, I got my Sport Reds yesterday from UO. They came in fresh. Unworn, tissue and stuffing. I know people were getting displays and tried on dirty pairs, sad to say.

Back
Top Bottom