ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When has Nike done the RIGHT thing & gave the people what they want?

I bet you they'll make the ID option Roshe FB only. You can choose your colors but no OG mesh. Matter fact, I'm calling that now.
laugh.gif
if no og mesh, then no money from me

For anyone looking for roshes in eastbay area...
Antioch mall got Gammas, Squadrons, Tarps, The Yellow & Orange FB, Iggys, & Sails In Stock.

i basically saw em right when they were posted on the site. they never had sizes 8-10.5, i said it in an earlier post and i'll speculate again. I think they only received half of their shipment and just posted that up first. I assume the other sizes will pop up when they get their next shipments in.
I guess the guy on Twitter didn't know what he was saying.

Ordered black mints from worldsoccershop.com.(anyone else?) they had all sizes when I ordered got email saying size and color is sold out... Wth?

is anyones order still processing from the FB mint restock on FNL? 

kinda hoping it doesnt go thru now so i can cop the tokyos 
laugh.gif

im trying to recover some extra doe for these, so im selling my raptors, they are a size way too big.

hopefully someone on CL bites, never sold shoes before.

is anyones order still processing from the FB mint restock on FNL? 

kinda hoping it doesnt go thru now so i can cop the tokyos 
laugh.gif

im trying to recover some extra doe for these, so im selling my raptors, they are a size way too big.

hopefully someone on CL bites, never sold shoes before.
if still processing your done bro .. call em, the order was cancelled

more than half of my order from the 1st drop was cancelled

****** FNL with their ********

fnl is complete crap- i ordered the squads/tarps/gammas when they first dropped and some how they told me that the squads and tarps were out of stock and only shipped me the gammas while on the site they restocked the squads and gammas like 4 times...

never again...
last time i ordered the bred 4's off FNL, order was "processing" for about 2 weeks. sent them an email regarding my item and they finally sent them. in the box was a receipt from a mall that it was purchased from lol

Back
Top Bottom