ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

when are the beaches supposed to drop?
I am hearing the BCH stands for Birch, can we get away from this word that isn't even in the colorway? I know FNL has them up as the Beach, but that may in fact be wrong. I guess wait and see...

Not aimed at you SKB...

Last edited:
Hey guys and girls!  I stumbled upon this thread after looking around for Roshe Run info.  I just picked up a few pairs of these.  I was lucky enough to pick up two pairs of the Total Crimsons today.  If anyone needs a size 8 (Total Crimsons), PM me.

Last edited:
Either way, this thread moves so fast people don't even know what the hell were talking about anymore.
laugh.gif
I don't even know what we're talking about anymore 
nthat.gif

They unfortunetly don't do international shipping threw NDC UK I called their customer service and said they would only ship to UK and that I needed to order from the US NDC.
Its always interesting to see all non-US releases carry the same pricing numbers as we do in the states, 70 pounds? yikes!

I told myself that the Siren Reds would be the only ROSHE I would get for myself...but ZAPPOS got me with these. I still need a sz 7 in the Foot Action Total Crimsons for the Mrs, but I don't think they made them in that size. :nerd:

Today's pickup : Nike WMNS Roshe Run – Dark Royal Blue / Sunburst Red 

I am loving the suede upper, especially the  blue scrubby suede. I normally wear a sz 10 in Mens Roshes. This is my first time purchasing a WMNS colorway and I went with a size 11.5. I feel like a size 11 in WMNS would be perfect for me but these are still a great fit for me-- but now I know. The shoe also provides a blue in-sole, I really love that Nike does multiple color in-sole even if no one sees them but the owner. Another cool thing about these, being that I am currently living in Washington, the suede is gonna keep the cold air from getting my toes chilly (well that what I think, haven't worn them out yet). The soles aren't as gummy and soft as the OGs. I would compare them to the FBs. All in all I am loving the shoe! I'm definitely on a hunt for more wmns colorways, especially the black splatter. I really hope I get them! 

forgot to add one more picture**

Nice Pre Montreals bro!

If anyone needs help with a pair of the OG black/sail in a size 11 brand new . PM me, I can help you out with that.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the lace swap on my black trails? I never wear black and red, so I'm not sure if I like these.

If anyone needs help with a pair of the OG black/sail in a size 11 brand new for $80 shipped. PM me, I can help you out with that.
Need to keep the B/S/T out of this thread so it doesn't get locked please. 

Good price, but people can get an 11 OG Black/Sail for $75 at Urban Outfitters with free shipping. They have plenty in stock. 

Shout out to NT member j0n3ts! Just received the size 12 Iguanas he sent me. He literally sent it to me for free. Good karma unto you sir. I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Good price, but people can get an 11 OG Black/Sail for $75 at Urban Outfitters with free shipping. They have plenty in stock. 
It comes out to about $81 after tax. With that said, $80 shipped isnt a bad price.

Where are these on the site? i cant seem to find them, only hte womens and wovens

Back
Top Bottom