ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Stopped by the mall today and picked up a pair of mints for my kuzn they only had this sz and a 8 and someone bought the 8 ryt after me check your local shoe palaces they told they received there shipment yesterday

Toronto is a beautiful city but highly expensive.

Bought some cologne from "The Bay" last year while attending a wedding, pure price rape. 
mean.gif

Lol ya man The Bay here is crazy expensive. I used to live right across from Michigan and I'd just go to Macys to avoid the rape.

Wore my OG Mango's to my local NikeTown for a quick browse for more products... Even their workers were asking me how I got my hands on a pair..

Can't wait for the "Beaches". Its crazy how this thread is getting difficult to catch up. I miss those OG Roshe days!

Stopped by the mall today and picked up a pair of mints for my kuzn they only had this sz and a 8 and someone bought the 8 ryt after me check your local shoe palaces they told they received there shipment yesterday
"kuzn" 

RIP to this thread. 
indifferent.gif

If someone wants a coupon code for CT, let me know.  It's good for 10% off and expires 3/31/2013 (this Sunday).  I checked it, and it does work on the Roshe's. 

I think it's a one time use code, and I definitely will not be using it. 
smile.gif

:smh:

Mango v2's are GENERAL RELEASE like the squads, gammas, and tarps.

SMH YOU GUYS ARE JUST HYPING UP THE mango v2's on here like crazy. You guys do know that hypebeasts and resellers check up on shoe forums to see which shoe is being hyped up right? :x

Anyways, I just saw a pic on instagram of a beast in line for the mint FB's at Premiere Botique in San Mateo along with all the new bandwagon roshe beasts and resellers in the Bay Area :lol:

that a NO? or you hating from the sideline? lol haters gonna hate ballers gonna ball.

gran hill 96, he got game 13, orange roshe fb, all 3 hyperflight superheros, white foams :smokin

u dudes are a bunch of clowns lol

let the ballers ball

Long term high rollers, millionaires don't keep their worth by overspending when they don't need to. A penny saved is a penny earned. Google past lottery winners.

SMH YOU GUYS ARE JUST HYPING UP THE mango v2's on here like crazy. You guys do know that hypebeasts and resellers check up on shoe forums to see which shoe is being hyped up right? :x

Anyways, I just saw a pic on instagram of a beast in line for the mint FB's at Premiere Botique in San Mateo along with all the new bandwagon roshe beasts and resellers in the Bay Area :lol:

pic of said line?

The line at premier was for the foams, parts of the superhero pack, and Roshes.

Might as well join in on the fun.

My top 3 favorite cw's that I own would be:

1: Sport Reds

2: Cybers

3: Black Sails (Matches pretty much with everything, my go-to shoe)

Fourth would be Sirens and almost hitting at fifth would be either Calypsos or Sirens.

On a side note: those samples look fresh. Might do an impulse buy and cop both.

eyes.gif

sposed to be a broshe threadddd nevermind ill find it on my own. like everything else.
I've been looking for the past week nothing online besides a couple free shipping ones and you already get that. I feel the struggle though. Good Luck

If you're struggling to buy shoes, maybe you shouldn't buy them if you can't afford to spend and live comfortably... I never got the whole doubling up, buying everything that releases hype thing... Anyways, to those looking to save every penny, you can get 2.5% back through Ebates for UO

Back
Top Bottom