ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

smh UPS cant find my package from NDC
mean.gif
. i was looking forward to get my squadrons today too.
I feel like this is happening to a lot of ppl. Nike sent me the wrong order and cant locate my Mint FBs. Ridiculous. 
mean.gif

This thread seems to be civil and logical for the most part. No better place to post this question with the latest events that transpired with the Mints attention level, so here it is...

Why is EVERY newcomer to a shoe model labeled a "Hypebeast" if they don't jump face first on the initial revealing of the shoe?

Suddenly a shoe catches fire and now all the initial supporters cry "Hypebeast" left and right. Is it even possible to catch on to a shoe a tad bit late or perhaps not see the potential of a shoe until a pop color fills the silhouette?

I mean DAMN, are we that vainglorious at this point within the culture! I'm curious to here long time Broshe opinions...

I feel like this is happening to a lot of ppl. Nike sent me the wrong order and cant locate my Mint FBs. Ridiculous. 
mean.gif
My Mints that I ordered from NDC were supposed to come in today and when i tracked it, it says that I supposedly told the UPS to hold the package and deliver it on Monday... (UPS never rang my bell, was home the entire day..) 
mad.gif
 It better come on Monday!

My Mints that I ordered from NDC were supposed to come in today and when i tracked it, it says that I supposedly told the UPS to hold the package and deliver it on Monday... (UPS never rang my bell, was home the entire day..) 
mad.gif
Smh. I saw someone else on here that got their package sent to the wrong address. Idk whats up with these mint orders. Nike couldn't help me at all. All they did was give me 20% off my next purchase. And they told me mango v2 is to be released around May 15th. Thats the info they gave me on those. 

Anybody know where I can find[font=helvetica, sans-serif]   [/font]Medium Grey/Sail/Polarized Pink/Black in a Sz 5.5 for retail?

I feel like this is happening to a lot of ppl. Nike sent me the wrong order and cant locate my Mint FBs. Ridiculous. :smh:
mad.gif

You're in NYC? Just go to their station and pick it up. I live on the 5th fl of an apartment building with no elevator. I never get my packages unless I run into the UPS truck. UPS by me is open real late, I've picked up my package at night a few times. Think you can pick it up tomorrow too.

Last edited:
You're in NYC? Just go to their station and pick it up. I live on the 5th fl of an apartment building with no elevator. I never get my packages unless I run into the UPS truck. UPS by me is open real late, I've picked up my package at night a few times. Think you can pick it up tomorrow too.
I called the UPS earlier and asked them if I could come pick them up at the location they were being held at and they gave me some BS saying it would take them forever to locate my package cause they got so many in the truck...
mean.gif

This thread seems to be civil and logical for the most part. No better place to post this question with the latest events that transpired with the Mints attention level, so here it is...

Why is EVERY newcomer to a shoe model labeled a "Hypebeast" if they don't jump face first on the initial revealing of the shoe?

Suddenly a shoe catches fire and now all the initial supporters cry "Hypebeast" left and right. Is it even possible to catch on to a shoe a tad bit late or perhaps not see the potential of a shoe until a pop color fills the silhouette?

I mean DAMN, are we that vainglorious at this point within the culture! I'm curious to here long time Broshe opinions...
I feel where you are coming from. I started some what late with Roshes (late last year). But I think is more of the fact that newcomers aren't following the ethics of the thread, which translates into "hypebeast" tendencies.

I truly believe these tendencies are due to the absence of the main members (vets) of this thread.

If you post in the SB thread, there is a strong presents of the vets (John00, Togusa, etc). You are forced to follow suit or flat out be ignored. I often catch myself thinking twice about what I want to say before posting in there. 
laugh.gif

....just my two cents.

Last edited:

You already know the answer to this...

They get labeled a hypebeast because usually kids in general follow a trend that is super hyped up to be something that it's really not. For example, since we are in a Roshe thread I"ll talk about the pink flash/fresh mint FBs. A small group will label them "Yeezy Roshes" or "Yeeshes" because the sillouhette resembles the Air Yeezy, then BOOM the hype starts. The silouhette isn't that great of a colorway but just because of the Yeezy hype, lil hypebeast kids are all over it. It's become a trend.

Just like J's and Foams. Most of these kids haven't even watched Penny or Jordan play basketball and they're all over the shoes nuts. Every release is hyped. Todays culture is ridiculous. I remember as a kid playing in Jordans in an actual playground and sandbox. Now kid's won't even step on grass or dirt. It's a damn shame.

8)

Couldn't resist anymore so I just ordered my size 10.5 Squadrons since I saw that they only had less than 10 pairs in stock of my size. Next day business shipping is a plus but probably won't get here in the Bay until Monday, hoping for a miracle Saturday delivery >D

I'm in Toronto and people are just starting to notice these. Local spots just restocked on siren reds and cybers. And a few other places still have reds, blacks and iguanas.

Anyone see these as being the "dunks" of the future?lol

Saw this on Instagram this guy removed the outer lining from the swoosh to make it reflective. @pkzuniga on IG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom