ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lets forget about the mints and look towards the future
smokin.gif
Were these imported?

Nyc 34th st was madness this morning, reseller game is at gold rush levels, groups of dudes with as many bags of sneakers that they could carry. I walked into footaction to check the trolls, saw the tc & squadrons (as much as i want to love blue roshes, these are boring). Picked up the last sz 10 white foam for the hell of it. 1st pair of foams.

Was thinking of heading to Premier earlier but glad I didn't. Didn't think the 45-1 hour drive would be worth it.

whats the hype on these? smh...

These will attract a niche group. For the year I've been collecting Roshes, this will be the first time I can say that a pair actually makes me queezy and want to vomit. I haven't been able to say this with any other Roshe.

Maybe it's because I'm 32 and I'm a husband and father, but for these, I'm pulling a Chris Paul......pass. I just can't pull off something like those nor would I ever try to. I love loud colors and shoes that pop, but I can't get on board with those.

Hypebeasts and resellers will definitely be all over those though. Yuck.

Last edited:
These will attract a niche group. For the year I've been collecting Roshes, this will be the first time I can say that a pair actually makes me queezy and want to vomit. I haven't been able to say this with any other Roshe.

Maybe it's because I'm 32 and I'm a husband and father, but for these, I'm pulling a Chris Paul......pass. I just can't pull off something like those not would I ever try to. I love loud colors and shoes that pop, but I can't get on board with those.

Hypebeasts and resellers will definitely be all over those though. Yuck.

I'm not too far behind you. I'm 30. I'm in the same boat. There's a point and time where you just stop wearing crazy, poppy colors. It just looks trashy and screams hypebeast. We're at the age of being classy.

Back
Top Bottom