ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone have any info on the pair in the top left? Premium nrg's maybe? The shape looks awfully strange..
Fall is kinda looking good unreleased fall roshe samples

K those pics of the hyper blue flywire sold me. Ended up picking up one and one of the Oreos from the womens side for a friend.

Now the waiting game continues for the beaches/mango2s...

Total crimsons are like everywhere now. They had them at my local champs yesterday along with the cyber iggys, squadrons, and gammas. Maybe call premier boutique and ask if they still have your size as well

Total crimsons are like everywhere now. They had them at my local champs yesterday along with the cyber iggys, squadrons, and gammas. Maybe call premier boutique and ask if they still have your size as well

sick.gif
Flywire's an easy pass.  Besides the v2's and maroons everything else upcoming is garbage...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by Urban Outfitters today and surprised to see 2 pairs of Iguana's left on the shelf. Had to pick myself up a pair :smokin

anybody bought or seen the total crimsons at a finishline? if so care to share the sku/style code? trying to stock locate and use some WC points

Any one have a promo code or coupon for nike.com ? Lol don't wanna pay the full 100 for the flywires haha

where can i find those hyper blue dynamic flywires? and how does that pack fit in comparison to the og mesh?

I want to order but I'm not sure if I should go a half size up.

Hmm.

Lol I thought my photo came out pretty good and I got a bunch of gay jokes 
roll.gif
 The struggle.

Anyways I got a haircut and some hair got into my socks and onto the Roshes. I got near a car and took out the hairs and went sockless. The sneakers became even more comfortable aside from the insole feeling a little stuck.

Damn, you guys really sleeping on those maroons and tiger camo? Anyways the guy is looking for $80+$20 for shipping cause he's overseas in Europe

Back
Top Bottom