ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn, you guys really sleeping on those maroons and tiger camo? Anyways the guy is looking for $80+$20 for shipping cause he's overseas in Europe

I talked to the guy he sent me pics of those grey pair these will be copped! 100$ shipped is a steal for samples lol

Last edited:
I talked to the guy he sent me pics of those grey pair these will be copped! 100$ shipped is a steal for samples lol
Lol wasn't the first one but I commented on it. $100 is actually not bad but I thought it was $80 shipped. Cause his IG post said 42.5 in euros which is around $56 and he said $25 for shipping so assumed it was $80 shipped. But it was actually $80+$20 shipping so I was like ehh I'm good

Huge thanks to whoever posted the coupon code for Foot Assylum. Total cost ended up just a couple more dollars than Canadian retail. They arrived today about 6 business days and no customs fees.
glad i could help. man those shipped fast. I need 2 pair!

To my new fellow NT members help an older guy out please. What do the repetitive terms "repped" and "salt/salty" mean on here?

To my new fellow NT members help an older guy out please. What do the repetitive terms "repped" and "salt/salty" mean on here?

Repped is just another way of appreciating someone's post or giving props. There's an icon under each post with a thumbs up. Click to give a rep.

Being salty just means being mad or jealous.

Anyone has a picture of the foot action
Tag of the iggys and sports red? I would gladly appreciated to try to stock locate crosses fingers

Back
Top Bottom