ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone in here size 9 copped any women color ways? If so what size did you guys get and how's the fitting on them. Appreciate it guys!
Btw any L. A, SFV roshe heads in here?

The ****** proper IG pic of the strata grey FW roshes are making me want them so much more. Damnit

Desperate for a pair of Calypso's in a UK 11, US 12 to add to my collection! Can't even find them for resell prices.

Just got back from NY and picked up the sport reds from Champs in Times Square.

Wore my Mango V2's out there and picked up lots of comments from employees in Nike Town and Flight Club.

Easy to pick up most Roshe's in London....

The blue flywires are my favs. I'm so confused as to what the actual color of the beaches will be. It looks anything from hot pink to orange cream depending on the pic.

Dang proper didn't have my size in the dfw roshe in the strata gray. Smallest they had was a 8.5. Hope NDC releases them

Broshes, are there more links for the V2 mango other than the finishline one? coz we all know how FNL is ...

Anyone in here size 9 copped any women color ways? If so what size did you guys get and how's the fitting on them. Appreciate it guys!
Btw any L. A, SFV roshe heads in here?
i'm a 9 in the og mesh

i went 11 with both the hyper blue and black specks and they're a tad big but nothing too extreme

woodland hills over here

Back
Top Bottom