ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I just caved and copped both pairs off NDC. If anything, it buys me time to think about keeping them, in the event that these sell out.

But the FSR suggests that these aren't moving so fast.

Can't wait!

Proper Long Beach Just got all three colors of FW pack right now. All together they have all colors of dynamic flywire roshe run in stock. 
Del-Ro I think u we're the first one to get the fly wire pack how do they fit in comparison to the og? Should I get a my og size or size up a .5. I received my mids last week and the length is good but a little tight in the midfoot but happy with them. Thanks in advance

I don't understand why the flywires retail higher than the mid city pack when the mid city pack looks more intricate, better quality, and more interesting material.

Del-Ro I think u we're the first one to get the fly wire pack how do they fit in comparison to the og? Should I get a my og size or size up a .5. I received my mids last week and the length is good but a little tight in the midfoot but happy with them. Thanks in advance
I always go TTS and it has always worked for me. They are a tiny bit tighter than the OG. The mesh has a slimmer fit around your foot unlike the loose and free OG mesh that can stretch after wears. 

Trying to resist from copping those hyper blue DFW Roshes. Was planning on getting a pair of flyknit 1s but now I'm killing myself over the decision. Anyone know how these fit? Is it similar to FB roshes?

Away from the DFW

Anyone receive their Mcflurry Roshes from NDC yet? I missed out on the 11.5 - 12 I needed and still waiting for that restock

Away from the DFW

Anyone receive their Mcflurry Roshes from NDC yet? I missed out on the 11.5 - 12 I needed and still waiting for that restock
I was talking to this guy who copped the 11 and 12 and he decided to keep the 11 for him, but why did he buy those 12 plus he decided to sell them for 140 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Away from the DFW

i had a 12 in my cart for like 4 hours on RD (yes, im one of those people). i couldnt decide so i just let them go and a fellow member scooped them. now im kicking myself in the *** :smh:

So $30.00 mark up by adding flywire....anyone else miss something?
Nope.
Pass on flywires. Stupid markup price.
I'll wait till they go on sale or something...
I see NDC is randomly dropping Roshe's. No tweets or text alerts. Guess I gotta be on super refresh mode for the V2's.
They tweeted the link for the Flywires...
Word alot of west coast peeps on here, east side needs to rise
WESTSIDE! 
roll.gif

Sold out? This can't be real life. I snoozed for 10 minutes and now i can't add to cart.
Check the site again...
This picture may change my mind... Personally, I might cave in for the grey pair for $100, maybe...

Tomorrow I will be receiving all 3 colorways in the GPX. Can't wait!

Last edited:
I was talking to this guy who copped the 11 and 12 and he decided to keep the 11 for him, but why did he buy those 12 plus he decided to sell them for 140 
mean.gif

haha, I would say maybe he didn't know which size would fit him but he skipped a size up so that doesn't make sense. I can think of another reason. lol

Back
Top Bottom