ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

even if it says processing click on the order number. mine shows up with a tracking number.

So I asked the question of why so many people are putting team roshe with their member number on their IDs in the ID thread. Figured there are a number of you guys in this thread who can explain this to me ( scratching head).
Is this something with significant meaning? I don't mean to offend anyone, but what exactly is this team roshe thing all about? I like the roshe but perhaps I'm missing the concept behind this. Is this "club" more of a younger generation thing?

Last edited:
yep yep click on the order number and it'll show you tracking #, mine coming in on Thursday....getting my stratas wednesdays from NDC

So I asked the question of why so many people are putting team roshe with their member number on their IDs in the ID thread. Figured there are a number of you guys in this thread who can explain this to me ( scratching head).
Is this something with significant meaning? I don't mean to offend anyone, but what exactly is this team roshe thing all about? I like the roshe but perhaps I'm missing the concept behind this. Is this "club" more of a younger generation thing?

TR is Group of people that started by helped each other out in the early Roshe days. It was all good but like anything that gets hyped up it creates the chaos it is now. If i remember right you could join by just posting your pick ups and why you like the shoe. I don't know what the process is like now. But yeah go ahead and make the same ID if you want.

Man and I had said ewwww. Really crazy shoe!! I had to get them. If anyone is thinking about buying online. These run kinda big. I am a sz 9.5. I tried an 11 and my foot was drowning in there, went with a 10 and fits fine! Now for the feel definitely uuuuh different but really comfy. The shoe is just trippy. Won't be many big sizes tho, Women's QS.
So going up only .5 for womens was good for you? Do you know if they fit like the wmoens speckle roshe?

TR is Group of people that started by helped each other out in the early Roshe days. It was all good but like anything that gets hyped up it creates the chaos it is now. If i remember right you could join by just posting your pick ups and why you like the shoe. I don't know what the process is like now. But yeah go ahead and make the same ID if you want.
Thanks, no I'm good I can think of many more important/significant/memorable etc things to put on the back of a pair of customs:smile:

what ref number? im trying to find out if mines shipped or not cos i forgot to logged into my FNL account when i made my purchase for the V2's.

go to your confirmation email and copy the order number. go to ups.com and go to tracking by reference instead of tracking number. enter your order number and there you go.

what ref number? im trying to find out if mines shipped or not cos i forgot to logged into my FNL account when i made my purchase for the V2's.

1. copy your confirmation number from order confirmation email.
2. go to ups.com and click on the heading "track shipment".
3. Scroll down to where it says "track by reference number".
4. Paste confirmation number into "track by reference field" and fill in your zip code and country.
5. It will show up if it has been shippped.

1. copy your confirmation number from order confirmation email.
2. go to ups.com and click on the heading "track shipment".
3. Scroll down to where it says "track by reference number".
4. Paste confirmation number into "track by reference field" and fill in your zip code and country.
5. It will show up if it has been shippped.
go to your confirmation email and copy the order number. go to ups.com and go to tracking by reference instead of tracking number. enter your order number and there you go.
thanks guy! didnt know about this at all! haha, now i feel much more relived! package should be coming home this wednesday! :D

i had not noticed this at first. hmm??

So going up only .5 for womens was good for you? Do you know if they fit like the wmoens speckle roshe?

they run bigger but different material. te triangles are like rubber. more comfortable than the speckled roshe for sure.

edit: yes they are like the swoosh material on the og mesh just thicker.

Last edited:
My order shipped from FNL and has already arrived in Chicago... I'm guessing I'll get it later on today... Cool... This will be my 10th pair of Roshe's, so I'll be chilling unless another dope color way releases or the Night Stadiums go on clearance at NDC... 

These have come along way since the 4 OG color ways I copped from Nordstrom Rack at $55 a pop last year... In hindsight, that was a brilliant marketing strategy by Nike...

Back
Top Bottom