ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I've had the worst luck with frugirls in the last 2 months. First I put together a group buy for Siren reds and send in the money around mid March and then they weren't able to ship until April 14 because of customs issues between China and the US. They arrive in customs on the 23rd of April and was released by customs on the 28th Definetly should have been here by now. The shipping status had not changed for 2 days so I decide to stop by the post office today to ask if they could look for it there or track it with their system. It turns out that it was outbound of customs on April 28th to be returned to the sender 
mean.gif
. Customs probably checked the box because of its size...
mad.gif
 Frugirls is offering either a refund when they receive it or to try to split them in to seperate boxes. Tbh the speed and price for service with frugirls is ridiculous and I don't plan on working with them again after this to ship shoes from China so if anyone knows of any other shipping agents that provide quality service with effective communication at a low price hit me up! For those of you who are either in the process of doing a group buy through frugirls or are planning on buying, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ASKING THEM TO SHIP IT IN MORE THAN ONE BOX TO AVOID RAISING CUSTOMS SUSPICIONS.   

You can copy the number and go to the home page and above the search bar there should be an "order inquiry" link above it. It's not there if you're using a mobile device. But if you are on mobile at the bottom of the page there should be a "standard site" link that will take you to the desktop view.
Sorry, that's what I meant, I only see my past order numbers for the NRGs and other stuff there but not the v2s. 

they run bigger but different material. te triangles are like rubber. more comfortable than the speckled roshe for sure.

edit: yes they are like the swoosh material on the og mesh just thicker.

Hey can you post up some comparison pics to other roshes?

Anybody here have experience with painting the midsoles? I'm interested in turning my chalks into calypsos with women's mesh.

Anybody here have experience with painting the midsoles? I'm interested in turning my chalks into calypsos with women's mesh.
I don't think there's been a paint that's been found to withstand cracking yet. It's hard for an acrylic to be that flexible and bend around with the sole when walking. Most paint jobs have been temporary! I've always wanted to experiment with plastidip though 
alien.gif

I've had the worst luck with frugirls in the last 2 months. First I put together a group buy for Siren reds and send in the money around mid March and then they weren't able to ship until April 14 because of customs issues between China and the US. They arrive in customs on the 23rd of April and was released by customs on the 28th Definetly should have been here by now. The shipping status had not changed for 2 days so I decide to stop by the post office today to ask if they could look for it there or track it with their system. It turns out that it was outbound of customs on April 28th to be returned to the sender 
mean.gif

mad.gif

Frugirls is offering either a refund when they receive it or to try to split them in to seperate boxes. Tbh the speed and price for service with frugirls is ridiculous and I don't plan on working with them again after this to ship shoes from China so if anyone knows of any other shipping agents that provide quality service with effective communication at a low price hit me up! For those of you who are either in the process of doing a group buy through frugirls or are planning on buying, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ASKING THEM TO SHIP IT IN MORE THAN ONE BOX TO AVOID RAISING CUSTOMS SUSPICIONS.   

That sucks, man! How many pairs did you end up ordering?

That sucks, man! How many pairs did you end up ordering?
Just around 9-10 pairs I think nothing too crazy. I definetly would have ended up ordering more since a bunch of people inquired me after my set deadline to receive money. Was thinking about hosting another group buy but that'll have to wait until I can find another shipping agent. I've got family in Taiwan and Japan that can swoop stuff for me tho 
happy.gif

mean.gif
mad.gif
how many pairs? my 3 pairs came through fine.  maybe customs changed some laws around to be more strict?
Just around 9-10 pairs I think nothing too crazy. I definetly would have ended up ordering more since a bunch of people inquired me after my set deadline to receive money. Was thinking about hosting another group buy but that'll have to wait until I can find another shipping agent. I've got family in Taiwan and Japan that can swoop stuff for me tho 
happy.gif
that's why... 10 pairs is pretty crazy to be in one order/box.  looks suspicious.`

Last edited:
Do you guys wash your dishes by themselves or with other clothes or shoes?

Why would you wash your dishes with your clothes?

and Nike shipped my Beaches/Mango v2

JeffBaySole - You got fam in Taiwan too? I was there last summer and they had a lot of the Roshes. Great prices for the OG colorways. Being able to haggle :pimp: get them down like $10 under retail :lol:

Don't remember seeing any Mangos tho.

Last edited:
how many pairs? my 3 pairs came through fine.  maybe customs changed some laws around to be more strict?

that's why... 10 pairs is pretty crazy to be in one order/box.  looks suspicious.`
I guess so, first time doing a group order. Learned the hard way 
tired.gif
. When I got my single pair of mangos last year around october I ran into some Chinese holiday where they wouldn't ship out for another 2 weeks too! It's just frustrating how long this whole thing takes and how much I paid in service fees in shipping.
frown.gif

With this kind of hot weather we're getting here I would probably hang dry them in the garage or even inside your house is fine they dry up pretty quickly. Remember to take out the insole as well! If it's just midsoles that are dirty though you can get all that off with magic eraser!

yeah for sure, im taking the insoles and laces out. i need to wash em, some fool spilled beer on it and it went straight to my socks, no bueno

My pairs from FNL and NDC both shipped. I'll be giving the extra pair to my friend since I hate the hassles of returns.

damn my finishline order is still processing..but i got confirmation...how long does it usually take and are you guys experiencing this prob also? thinking bout pulling the trigger on ndc since they got sizes left.

damn my finishline order is still processing..but i got confirmation...how long does it usually take and are you guys experiencing this prob also? thinking bout pulling the trigger on ndc since they got sizes left.

Mines still says processing also. But when I click on the order, they already added that tracking number info.

Last edited:
Sorry, that's what I meant, I only see my past order numbers for the NRGs and other stuff there but not the v2s. 

Then, yeah, I would just give em a call. If they sent you an email with an order number, it's a start. Probably just an issue on their part. Seems like they've been having "issues" as of late. Lol

On another note, finally got my shipping info from FNL. Glad I don't have to keep searching/waiting. For those orders that still say processing, I say just give it time. I don't see how they can cancel orders, process some, and then cancel more. But you never know I guess.

For those that are waiting, just take your order number, go to ups.com and click track by reference and paste your order number there. You should get info, if you haven't gotten the cancellation email by now. I'd say you're pretty good. Mine is arriving Tuesday.

On another note, whoever is doing a group buy on og mangos, put me on that list. I need to find a pair under $120

FNL order has finally shipped! Unfortunately it doesn't have an estimated arrival date, I'm gonna guess I should have them Monday.

Sorry, just joined, but I'm kinda confused:

FL has the v2 Mangos listed as "511881-096; Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson"
and has this image:

Nike has them as "511881-096; Soft Grey/Midnight Fog/Total Crimson"
and has this image:

Same style number for both, but the everything is different except for the sole
I wonder if I order a pair off nike what I would receive 
eek.gif

Last edited:

and has this image:

and has this image:

I wonder if I order a pair off nike what I would receive 
eek.gif
you're gonna get the image on finish line, nike just uses stock pics. it's the same shoe.

and has this image:

and has this image:

I wonder if I order a pair off nike what I would receive :wow:

The first pic is what NDC is selling and what you'll be receiving. Second pic is a sample pic. NDC is known for showing sample pics.

Got finishline shipping confirmation, tld yall jus be patient.

N sry to the ppls that got theirs canceled, i kno FNL is a *****

Back
Top Bottom