ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Some of the links posted by frugirls guy is not legitimate Roshes, so be careful and do your research.

The only guy on this planet with the maroons! Lol and its not about letting go its about what what you like, and buying what you like, we can't always buy every roshe that comes out, end up with over 60+ pairs. IMO Roshes are meant to be worn not collecting.
the truth, you speak!

I only buy what i like but i can't give my roshes full usage. that corporate life 
mean.gif

Is there anybody who could photoshop the Squadron Blue's sole onto a pair of Calypso's? I'm thinking about doing an iD with a neutral grey base, black swoosh, and white midsole and then taking them and my Squadron Blue's to a shoe repair store and sole swapping them so I can have something close to Calypso's, as well as Squadron Blue's with a white midsole (which I think would look better).

:rofl: :rofl:

5'-6"...
Damn Peruvian/indigenous blood... "I get it from my momma..."

The upside is I find awesome deals on kicks... I typically wear an 8-8.5, but I love roshes snug...

Complete opposite. Same height, size 10, and that's snug. My wide feet.....

The only guy on this planet with the maroons! Lol and its not about letting go its about what what you like, and buying what you like, we can't always buy every roshe that comes out, end up with over 60+ pairs. IMO Roshes are meant to be worn not collecting.

why can't i do both tho? lol

Last edited:
I'm really trying to get size 12 women's black speckle. If you have a site or know where I can get a pair, PM me or hit me on IG @cosmicgase.

5'-6"...
Damn Peruvian/indigenous blood... "I get it from my momma..."

The upside is I find awesome deals on kicks... I typically wear an 8-8.5, but I love roshes snug...

HAHA! Short Peruvian folk, it's in the blood. I'm Peruvian but ended up 6'6", guess I took the height for all of us.

Not to sound like a punk or anything...

but I literally just Googled "NIKE"
clicked on the first link
searched "ROSHE"
and they're right there, with seemingly a FSR...

any reason as to why you couldn't do the same?

too much effort for the new breed. I mean come on.

Back
Top Bottom