ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not to sound like a punk or anything...

but I literally just Googled "NIKE"
clicked on the first link
searched "ROSHE"
and they're right there, with seemingly a FSR...

any reason as to why you couldn't do the same?
My apologies typed in Roshe run instead of Roshe in the search bar

HATE YOU SMALL FOOTED *************!

laugh.gif
you guys luck out w/ the small sizes/cheaper prices. on the other hand, us big footed individuals gotta fight and drop coin for our size. *shrugs*
i agreed...all 8 pairs i got i paid either slight below retail or retail price.... i already know at this point for me to get sirens, cybers or calypsos in my size i am going o have to drop more....smfh

you still didnt return them. Stop being afraid of being that guy at your local shop and return them. Pick up a pair of socks if you feel bad:D.
i am going to get up now....not afraid to return them feeling lazy....i returned 3 times to finishline in a past month nothing to be afraid of....side note the thirst is readl for the v2's some dude just sold a size 9 for $110 on the roshe marketplace on fb....impatient mofos i tell ya

i got my fnl shipping after my ndc shipping, but my fnl pair will be here tommorow. Gonna return the NDC pair when they come.

ok folks updated pic of my roshe's all my pairs came in....debating if i should get the tarps since champs sent me a $10 off coupon for my bday....hmmm

sorry for the horrible lighting

HATE YOU SMALL FOOTED *************!

laugh.gif
you guys luck out w/ the small sizes/cheaper prices. on the other hand, us big footed individuals gotta fight and drop coin for our size. *shrugs*
i feel your pain.

Dudes offering 200+ on Used Sirens on "The Roshe FB Group" Might be time to give up on this one until it falls in my lap.

If anyone is still looking for beaches in the 8.5-12 range my local shop still has some in stock. They open tomorrow at 11 if I remember correctly.

Got Sole?
317-466-1173

Got my FB Mints on Monday (wrong size, now on eBay), V2s on Tuesday, Cybers and Total Crimsons today, and Night Stadium DFW on the way. Damn. My trigger finger needs a rest....

s
Got my FB Mints on Monday (wrong size, now on eBay), V2s on Tuesday, Cybers and Total Crimsons today, and Night Stadium DFW on the way. Damn. My trigger finger needs a rest....

what size are the mints? also anybody who lives in south florida looking for v2's finishline in westfield mall (broward mall) has the 8.5 i just returned for sale...

Lol FNL's help twitter, just responded on what happened to my order. They asked for my order number last night.

If anyone needs V2's in a size 8 or 9 and is located in the Inland Empire, CA feel free to pm me ! I have an extra pair coming in from FNL

@brokeandfamous They're a size 13 US. Ordered from the UK and they had the UK sizes listed. I was looking for an 11.5 or 12 US 
eyes.gif

Don't know if anyone said this but frugirls sent me a return email off that mangos link that dude gave out and said " Dear Fake " so don't use it

Back
Top Bottom