ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i cant help but laugh at all the lazies trying to order from tmall. i laugh because you all basically want to be spoon fed, without doing any work/research on your own. then you expect for all your answers to be solved by coming here. i'm all for helping people, but most of you have zero to little contribution to this thread/forum. most of you are lurkers and only feel the need to post now, since a select few of us have something you need. just to rustle some jimmies...i have 10 LEGIT pairs of SIZE 10 sirens, cybers, stadiums, and knicks that just arrived in new york from tmall. so if you put in the work LIKE ME, you will find the sizes you desire.

end rant

i cant help but laugh at all the lazies trying to order from tmall. i laugh because you all basically want to be spoon fed, without doing any work/research on your own. then you expect for all your answers to be solved by coming here. i'm all for helping people, but most of you have zero to little contribution to this thread/forum. most of you are lurkers and only feel the need to post now, since a select few of us have something you need. just to rustle some jimmies...i have 10 LEGIT pairs of SIZE 10 sirens, cybers, stadiums, and knicks that just arrived in new york from tmall. so if you put in the work LIKE ME, you will find the sizes you desire.

end rant

*Too lazy checking in

end rant
YES EXACTLY.

I really don't see how hard it is to order from tmall/frugirls. I practically figured it out in 5 minutes with just a little reading back in this thread and a little help from fellow NTers. Yes I did honestly read back because I did remember that this topic was being constantly brought up so it was easy to find in the last 5-10 pages. Nothing but a little patience and time does the work. 

end rant

Real talk these days everyone wants everything handed to them in a silver platter

end rant
Lol true ****. Took me a bit of work a few months ago but I was able to get my mangos for around $100. Tmall and frugirls are not that hard to navigate

My V2's coming in Thursday!!! All that cancellation talk got me too anxious... stress kills yall.

My Paris from size? should be coming in any day now too. I think I am going to take a break from Roshe's for awhile now. *eyes dem flyknits 
grin.gif

I now expect to see a flood of size 8 - 9 Siren, Stadium Green, Mango V1, and Knicks flooding EBay shortly. You know, the ones with the little chinese sticker on the front left of the box white card inside the shoe box, and no price tag on em. :rolleyes

I now expect to see a flood of size 8 - 9 Siren, Stadium Green, Mango V1, and Knicks flooding EBay shortly. You know, the ones with the little chinese sticker on the front left of the box white card inside the shoe box, and no price tag on em.
eyes.gif
I've been already noticing some sirens popping up. Came close to buying lol

Just wanted to share this. Did a last minute shot before heading to lunch with my family. Its rare to not see a line at the Cougar Statue at this time of the year so I had to park the car and snap a quick pic. Only reason I share this is because.....

Go Cougs! TeamRoshe.

btw, +1 njavier03! exactly that.

Last edited:
I now expect to see a flood of size 8 - 9 Siren, Stadium Green, Mango V1, and Knicks flooding EBay shortly. You know, the ones with the little chinese sticker on the front left of the box white card inside the shoe box, and no price tag on em.
eyes.gif
yup with RAPE PRICES instead of paying at least $100 dollars on frugirls/tmall.And to whoever posted about the whole tmall/frugirls instructions on here,you're just feeding the resellers/lurkers in here.Let the resellers/lurkers do their own homework.don't do it for them.

Last edited:
Just wanted to share this. Did a last minute shot before heading to lunch with my family. Its rare to not see a line at the Cougar Statue at this time of the year so I had to park the car and snap a quick pic. Only reason I share this is because.....

Go Cougs! TeamRoshe.

btw, +1 njavier03! exactly that.
Congrats Bro !

Hey NT/Team ROSHE members, finally got my account figured out from Yuku. Just got my email confirmation from FNL for the V2 should arrive to San Jose on Thursday. I'm glad to see that NT still has a sense of comradery especially Team ROSHE. Hoping to apply to Team ROSHE soon once I have a few more pairs.

Bought V2s on NDC just in case after reading about all the FNL cancellations. FNL shipped mine even tho I didnt order until like 8am PST. 
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Who's tryna cop these this morning? I'm tryna figure out if I should, an all black roshe with 3m is clean but those triangle shapes make it look too feminine...

Last edited:
Bought V2s on NDC just in case after reading about all the FNL cancellations. FNL shipped mine even tho I didnt order until like 8am PST. 
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

if they were available to purchase, they were going to ship.

again, only the folks who did not have matching CC Info and Shipping Info had their orders cancelled. FNL is old fashion I guess

Who's tryna cop these this morning? I'm tryna figure out if I should, an all black roshe with 3m is clean but those triangle shapes make it look too feminine...
These got a few people on edge about them, I myself dig the concept, but most likely will pass for something better down the road.

Coppin'. Just dont know if i should on NDC or in store. Can you cancel orders on NDC same day or have to wait a while? Lol never had/needed to cancel an order before.

Are those metrics on NDC? Honestly those might be the sleeper since the MV2 has been in the spotlight

I wouldn't know how to rock but its an very interesting design

Back
Top Bottom