ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mines didn't come with no sticker? And I'm a member!
frown.gif
Wow, I guess I'm special but I'm still an idiot for not checking the envelope.

Last edited:
Prom is coming up for me. Got my black suit and everything set. Now I just need some good shoes to go with it... Oh right, my OG Black Sails 
wink.gif

1. I am applying for TeamROSHE.

3. I got first introduced to the Roshe Runs through my cousin who is a big shoe head. I have always wanted to own a collection like his, but being that I was new to this 'shoe game' it was going to be hard for me to get hands on some of these OG sneakers that he already had in his collection since the early 90's (maybe even earlier). My first pair of sneakers that I bought for myself were some loud colored Nike dunks. I was always about those standout kicks that demanded a double take and being that this colorway just straight wacky it fit me well. My cousin looked at me and asked if I was serious on that purchase-- I was. He expected me to grab some Js but being me I purchased what I liked, and now I look back I can see why he would ask me that question (lol, I don't regret it at all). Few years later I caught on to the Jordan craze (hype) and began a hunt for a few pairs. But now days we all know where the Jordan Brand is as far as quality and price, and I had to hit my breaks and stop myself from going too far. While in college I decided to sell a few pairs of my Js and at that same time my cousin posted a picture of the Roshe Run Iguana's on his Facebook page with a quick description. He kept talking about how comfy these sneakers were and it got me a bit interested but I never bit because purchasing another sneaker was not on my mind at that point. A few months later I get my chance at a couple pairs of Roshe Runs that were being sold in a Facebook group, and being that I sold a handful of my Jordans I decided why not give these a try- all I have been hearing about these Roshe Runs were ALL positive. I started off with the Iguanas and a pair of Cybers. I must say that the day I got them in I wore them all day in my apartment (My mom would be so mad if I did that at home, haha!) , they were just waaaaaay to comfortable to take off. When describing how these sneakers felt like on feet all I could say was,  "IT'S LIKE WALKING ON CLOUDS!" And that is how I explained it to friends and family. It's safe to say this is when my love for the Roshes started. It was the Jordan craze all over again but (in my opinion, even better). Problem again was I was just a few months too late to obtain some of the OG Roshe Run Mesh colorways that I wanted. With a little research I found this NikeTalk Roshe Run page that would help me and STILL helps me with my search for information on Roshe Runs.  Over time I have obtained what is pictured above and I would not have been able to do it without a few of you, both members of this Roshe Run thread and also members of TRo. I would like to thank Blue Leopard, Yeahkritaj, Jeff6698, ohwassup, Specialfx45, Akojapan, ohmyyikes, Dzankle, ****ies, 0is1st and many more. Seriously wouldn't have this collection with you ALL! With the help I received, I try to give back and help other members that are in need of information on the Roshe Runs.

Thank you for taking the time to review my TeamROSHE Application. #OneLove

Gets a rare +1 from me even without certain cw's

Prom is coming up for me. Got my black suit and everything set. Now I just need some good shoes to go with it... Oh right, my OG Black Sails 
wink.gif

post pics. I'd love to see what sails would like like in a suit. You could just pull it off.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of knicks or the teal floral GPX size 8.5-10?! Located in NYC, Looking for a decent price.. in those rape reseller prices
mad.gif

1. I am applying for TeamROSHE.

3. I got first introduced to the Roshe Runs through my cousin who is a big shoe head. I have always wanted to own a collection like his, but being that I was new to this 'shoe game' it was going to be hard for me to get hands on some of these OG sneakers that he already had in his collection since the early 90's (maybe even earlier). My first pair of sneakers that I bought for myself were some loud colored Nike dunks. I was always about those standout kicks that demanded a double take and being that this colorway just straight wacky it fit me well. My cousin looked at me and asked if I was serious on that purchase-- I was. He expected me to grab some Js but being me I purchased what I liked, and now I look back I can see why he would ask me that question (lol, I don't regret it at all). Few years later I caught on to the Jordan craze (hype) and began a hunt for a few pairs. But now days we all know where the Jordan Brand is as far as quality and price, and I had to hit my breaks and stop myself from going too far. While in college I decided to sell a few pairs of my Js and at that same time my cousin posted a picture of the Roshe Run Iguana's on his Facebook page with a quick description. He kept talking about how comfy these sneakers were and it got me a bit interested but I never bit because purchasing another sneaker was not on my mind at that point. A few months later I get my chance at a couple pairs of Roshe Runs that were being sold in a Facebook group, and being that I sold a handful of my Jordans I decided why not give these a try- all I have been hearing about these Roshe Runs were ALL positive. I started off with the Iguanas and a pair of Cybers. I must say that the day I got them in I wore them all day in my apartment (My mom would be so mad if I did that at home, haha!) , they were just waaaaaay to comfortable to take off. When describing how these sneakers felt like on feet all I could say was,  "IT'S LIKE WALKING ON CLOUDS!" And that is how I explained it to friends and family. It's safe to say this is when my love for the Roshes started. It was the Jordan craze all over again but (in my opinion, even better). Problem again was I was just a few months too late to obtain some of the OG Roshe Run Mesh colorways that I wanted. With a little research I found this NikeTalk Roshe Run page that would help me and STILL helps me with my search for information on Roshe Runs.  Over time I have obtained what is pictured above and I would not have been able to do it without a few of you, both members of this Roshe Run thread and also members of TRo. I would like to thank Blue Leopard, Yeahkritaj, Jeff6698, ohwassup, Specialfx45, Akojapan, ohmyyikes, Dzankle, ****ies, 0is1st and many more. Seriously wouldn't have this collection with you ALL! With the help I received, I try to give back and help other members that are in need of information on the Roshe Runs.

Thank you for taking the time to review my TeamROSHE Application. #OneLove

+1

post pics. I'd love to see what sails would like like in a suit. You could just pull it off.
Now that you've requested it, I will next week before the big night begins. I'm not totally sure it'll work, but hey, why not? haha. So far the black suit will look good with it, and wearing a dark grey vest, which looks around the same shade as the swoosh, maybe. Only if they made Roshes with maroon, it would go perfectly with my outfit. Nonetheless, I hope it'll work out 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Been busy with work lately.. What up ROSHEADS? Nice to know I didn't miss out on too much over the weekend.

Also good luck to Stussy (as if he needs it!) on joining TR! Great collection you got there, man!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom