ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Stussykyd - dope collection, Very good dude, Ive seen him help others ever since I joined this thread. Good luck mane

Honestly, how did these beauties get the name "Mango's"? More of a pinkish color, while mangoes are more orangey/yellow... Sounds dumb, but still a legitimate question, just trying to pose some thoughts! Oh and please ignore that scuff, I cleaned it btw.

Honestly, how did these beauties get the name "Mango's"? More of a pinkish color, while mangoes are more orangey/yellow... Sounds dumb, but still a legitimate question, just trying to pose some thoughts! Oh and please ignore that scuff, I cleaned it btw.
Mangos were never released in the US and these are about the closest that c/w that we have access to in the states. Not to mention the fact that the OG Mangos are highly sought after.  Personally, I've never been a fan of calling them Mango v2's; I much rather call them "beaches".

I think your already in bro!!! Your collection is nice
you got this stussy! your app reminds me i need to apply. 
oh snap! toni youre finally applying! if my vote counted, youre in broski. toni is an all around great guy and is already more helpful than most of the "team". good luck bro!!!
I shall +1 this! GL man!
This guy called me 5am in the morning just to inform me that v2 is out on FNL. This is what TRo needs. +1 for you bro GL.
+1 from me
Nice collection. GL man. Hopefully you get in this time.
Good luck! Representing Maui well.
@stussykyd Your collection is ridic my dude!
damn Stussy, I hate the 49ers, but those are cold.
Gets a rare +1 from me even without certain cw's
Shoutout to the people who actually wear their roshes.
oh snap! toni youre finally applying! if my vote counted, youre in broski. toni is an all around great guy and is already more helpful than most of the "team". good luck bro!!!
I shall +1 this! GL man!
This guy called me 5am in the morning just to inform me that v2 is out on FNL. This is what TRo needs. +1 for you bro GL.
+1 from me
Shoutout to the people who actually wear their roshes.
Thanks guys! Your responses & +1s are greatly appreciated!! #OneLove
Also s/o Njavier03 for his help on my oh so beautiful teal GPXs!!
I shall +1 this! GL man!
#SneakerKarma
+1 from me
Gotta PM me with your name bro, we only live a few miles away from each other! I bet we already know each other... haha. On an island everyone knows everyone! 
laugh.gif

The help I get from the NT members is redic! Gotta hand it to everyone in here with their helpful information! 
Thanks bro! I don't really have a football team I am behind 100%, basketball is my sport. If there was a team, it'd probably be the Seahawks. 
THANKSSS BRO!
Thanks again everyone! Appreciate all the love!!

^^ And yeah #WearYourSneakers

Even in Washington (rainy/snowy/hailing) weather I wore my Roshes, at times my socks got wet but it was comfy af!  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm going to go with the fact that they both have grey uppers and pinkish-orange midsoles. I still refer to them as beaches though :lol:

Stussykyd - dope collection, Very good dude, Ive seen him help others ever since I joined this thread. Good luck mane
Thank you zaidxbirdman! I try to help when I can. Plus with the help I get from others on here there is no way I can't try to do the same back. #SneakerKarma

Oops, forgot to put V2 in my post. And "Beaches"? Haven't heard anyone refer to them with that term, why do you guys refer them to that over Mango V2's?
 I believe the official name of the colorway is Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson. I'd refer to my shoebox to confirm but it's too far.
laugh.gif

I believe the official name of the colorway is Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson. I'd refer to my shoebox to confirm but it's too far.
laugh.gif
Haha! Same here, I would have to get my shoebox out of the other shoeboxes. Might as well call these "Pink Dolphins" since they have a similar grey to dolphins and just that pink gives it some uniqueness haha. 

I was curious why you guys called them Beaches too, so I checked it out lol
Yeah, he was right, good looking. Kind of stuck between calling it Mango V2s and Beaches now, Beaches seems more fitting, but Mango V2 is already kinda stuck to the shoe as it released.

Any Broshe hear from Oklahoma ? 

Hopefully you guys are doing fine. My prayers goes to all the victims of this tragic tornado.

Team Roshe Application

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward CA

Size 11

What made me buy this shoe ?

It all started last year of spring at Newpark mall when me and my girlfriend was roaming around at the mall, I first saw them at Shiekh and Shoe Palace but decided not check them out yet since I still don't know anything about it, all I know was I like how simple they are. Then we came back to the mall and I decided to try them on at that time they have Cyber, Siren and Black/Sail but decided to get the Cyber because of the volt sole. I was pretty broke at that time that's why I didn't get a chance to get 3 of them, but when I got the chance and money to get them they're all gone and regret not getting them.

What made me like or interested about the shoe ?

I like how simple they are and almost goes with every outfit you wear and for me I like to keep everything simple as possible that's why it made me get this shoe. Also especially how comfortable they are unlike Jordan it feels like your walking in a brink. I also love how cheap they are and affordable, this made me collect them instead of Jordans.

Throught last year I was on the hunt for some colorways but didn't get a chance to cop any because I don't wanna pay over retail for them thinking I could get them for retail but I was wrong. While I was browing where to get some Roshe it led me to Niketalk, I've decided to join so I could find what I'm looking for. Lucky for me I got my 2nd Pair of Roshe this year of January which is Atomic/Woven. I also learned that you also need to do your own research now just depend on someone and lurk for some info. Throughout this year my collection have grown and loving each one of them. I would also thank this community because of you guys I wouln't be able to add more into my collection and to TRo who helped uus on some info about Roshe. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more into this community

Would also like to thank Stussykd, Dzankle, ****ies, Leopard, Villarino and Dustybruh who are looking out for me.

Updated Collection
BUMP!!   Please look over this guys application once again! Jeff has help more than just a few of us! 

1. I am applying for TeamROSHE.

3. I got first introduced to the Roshe Runs through my cousin who is a big shoe head. I have always wanted to own a collection like his, but being that I was new to this 'shoe game' it was going to be hard for me to get hands on some of these OG sneakers that he already had in his collection since the early 90's (maybe even earlier). My first pair of sneakers that I bought for myself were some loud colored Nike dunks. I was always about those standout kicks that demanded a double take and being that this colorway just straight wacky it fit me well. My cousin looked at me and asked if I was serious on that purchase-- I was. He expected me to grab some Js but being me I purchased what I liked, and now I look back I can see why he would ask me that question (lol, I don't regret it at all). Few years later I caught on to the Jordan craze (hype) and began a hunt for a few pairs. But now days we all know where the Jordan Brand is as far as quality and price, and I had to hit my breaks and stop myself from going too far. While in college I decided to sell a few pairs of my Js and at that same time my cousin posted a picture of the Roshe Run Iguana's on his Facebook page with a quick description. He kept talking about how comfy these sneakers were and it got me a bit interested but I never bit because purchasing another sneaker was not on my mind at that point. A few months later I get my chance at a couple pairs of Roshe Runs that were being sold in a Facebook group, and being that I sold a handful of my Jordans I decided why not give these a try- all I have been hearing about these Roshe Runs were ALL positive. I started off with the Iguanas and a pair of Cybers. I must say that the day I got them in I wore them all day in my apartment (My mom would be so mad if I did that at home, haha!) , they were just waaaaaay to comfortable to take off. When describing how these sneakers felt like on feet all I could say was,  "IT'S LIKE WALKING ON CLOUDS!" And that is how I explained it to friends and family. It's safe to say this is when my love for the Roshes started. It was the Jordan craze all over again but (in my opinion, even better). Problem again was I was just a few months too late to obtain some of the OG Roshe Run Mesh colorways that I wanted. With a little research I found this NikeTalk Roshe Run page that would help me and STILL helps me with my search for information on Roshe Runs.  Over time I have obtained what is pictured above and I would not have been able to do it without a few of you, both members of this Roshe Run thread and also members of TRo. I would like to thank Blue Leopard, Yeahkritaj, Jeff6698, ohwassup, Specialfx45, Akojapan, ohmyyikes, Dzankle, ****ies, 0is1st and many more. Seriously wouldn't have this collection with you ALL! With the help I received, I try to give back and help other members that are in need of information on the Roshe Runs.

Thank you for taking the time to review my TeamROSHE Application. #OneLove
My vote will not count but if it did, here is my +1. One of coolest dude on here and always helping people out. If there is roshe release early morning, I will most definitely be getting a call or a text from him first thing in the morning. Always out to help people. Please tell me he is in already. Good luck. 

found $80 + shipping I assume, Stadium Greens in a size 8. worn 3x.

* just delete the brackets if you copy/paste

http://[sole][collector].com/Sneakers/Marketplace/333122/nike-rosherun-stadium-green-black1/

Last edited:
1. I am applying for TeamROSHE.

3. I got first introduced to the Roshe Runs through my cousin who is a big shoe head. I have always wanted to own a collection like his, but being that I was new to this 'shoe game' it was going to be hard for me to get hands on some of these OG sneakers that he already had in his collection since the early 90's (maybe even earlier). My first pair of sneakers that I bought for myself were some loud colored Nike dunks. I was always about those standout kicks that demanded a double take and being that this colorway just straight wacky it fit me well. My cousin looked at me and asked if I was serious on that purchase-- I was. He expected me to grab some Js but being me I purchased what I liked, and now I look back I can see why he would ask me that question (lol, I don't regret it at all). Few years later I caught on to the Jordan craze (hype) and began a hunt for a few pairs. But now days we all know where the Jordan Brand is as far as quality and price, and I had to hit my breaks and stop myself from going too far. While in college I decided to sell a few pairs of my Js and at that same time my cousin posted a picture of the Roshe Run Iguana's on his Facebook page with a quick description. He kept talking about how comfy these sneakers were and it got me a bit interested but I never bit because purchasing another sneaker was not on my mind at that point. A few months later I get my chance at a couple pairs of Roshe Runs that were being sold in a Facebook group, and being that I sold a handful of my Jordans I decided why not give these a try- all I have been hearing about these Roshe Runs were ALL positive. I started off with the Iguanas and a pair of Cybers. I must say that the day I got them in I wore them all day in my apartment (My mom would be so mad if I did that at home, haha!) , they were just waaaaaay to comfortable to take off. When describing how these sneakers felt like on feet all I could say was,  "IT'S LIKE WALKING ON CLOUDS!" And that is how I explained it to friends and family. It's safe to say this is when my love for the Roshes started. It was the Jordan craze all over again but (in my opinion, even better). Problem again was I was just a few months too late to obtain some of the OG Roshe Run Mesh colorways that I wanted. With a little research I found this NikeTalk Roshe Run page that would help me and STILL helps me with my search for information on Roshe Runs.  Over time I have obtained what is pictured above and I would not have been able to do it without a few of you, both members of this Roshe Run thread and also members of TRo. I would like to thank Blue Leopard, Yeahkritaj, Jeff6698, ohwassup, Specialfx45, Akojapan, ohmyyikes, Dzankle, ****ies, 0is1st and many more. Seriously wouldn't have this collection with you ALL! With the help I received, I try to give back and help other members that are in need of information on the Roshe Runs.

Thank you for taking the time to review my TeamROSHE Application. #OneLove

Just got back in town from a long vacation in Europe with the fam and it looks like I got back just in time!

DEFINITELY +1 from me.

Hands down one of the classiest and coolest people in this thread. He's contributed so much in here. Homie definitely deserves it.

Last edited:
Is $105 shipped a good price for VNDS 9/10 cybers? also does anyone know the code for legit cybers?

It would be greatly appreciated! 

Back
Top Bottom