ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

WELP.

I think Roshe's became so popular because they started stocking up on them at malls and big name stores; where all the hypebeasts and kids frolicking with their money go to. If Roshe's just stayed online, it would be different. But hey, like anything else, that gets popular, it will eventually get burnt out. But I'm not hype, I'll still be rocking my Roshe's til they give out. 
wink.gif

I'm stupid anal about my shoes haha. I always loosen them all the way and "factory tie" them whenever I put them away. The laces have to be even on both sides or I'll readjust the whole thing. Then I'll stand up to make sure each foot is tied equally tight. Lol OCD to the max. Oh and the "bows" have to be tied evenly on both shoes. Yes, yes I'm weird.

:lol: damn... that's crazy!

For me? I put them on and "factory (re)lace" them to the 3rd hoop. And yes, the bows have to look JUST like the factory bows. :lol:

Who here spends a good 10 minutes just to get a perfect bow?! Lol I know I do

Gawd i hope I don't take 10 minutes to tie em.

I'm gonna time myself next pair... :lol:

I hear flyknits are the best for a DLand trip.

I wore my Sport Reds to Disneyland last year. couldn't have picked a better shoe (IMO) to wear. Had no issues/problems at all.

i dunno if it's just me cause I'm older, but if i see a dude/chick rocking Roshes, especially one of the rarer colorways, I'll nod to appreciate.

haven't had an experience like Audi though. HAD to be some youngsters though. smh

i dunno if it's just me cause I'm older, but if i see a dude/chick rocking Roshes, especially one of the rarer colorways, I'll nod to appreciate.

Same here, maybe it's because out of the two places that I have lived in I have only seen a small handful of ppl w/ Roshes. when I was in Pullman, WA I only seen 3 others rocking Roshes. Here on Maui, I haven't seen anyone out with Roshes yet, but I know there are ppl out here with a few, like NT'r ganobee. And s/o to the two guys that were behind me in Safeway who complimented on my Iguanas. I could hear them chatter up about my sneakers before they said anything to me. Haha... Pretty funny but I appreciate the compliments.

and roshes have officially become presto's.

Whats the next new shoe. They've bastardized the Roshe now with all these trukfit colorways.

It's kind of crazy how Roshe Runs have been compared to previous Nikes nowadays. I think someone compared them to Footscapes way early in the thread as well. :nerd:

-Drew

I really hope everyone saying "not interested" in the safari pack actually mean it. Haahaa I want them all.

I meant it.

They rival the tonals for ugliest Roshes.

Gaudy *** colors and the use of leopard print, screams "hey hey look at my shoes".

Just terrible.

Only way Nike kills the Roshe run is making a Roshe 2 and so forth... look at the Frees. Overkill.

Lol I don't see how a majority of y'all came to the same conclusion every time someone look at you in the street. "Oh he's looking at my roshe, what u think ure better than me?"
That's only because people think what they want to think about the people that probably aren't even thinking about them.:smile:

Last edited:
I would say the trails are the ugliest(besides the all black). Tonals are second for sure. Those West Hollywoods are up there too.

That was me and my friend.
Still can not believe how crazy this shoe has exploded, bringing this up because today at  Serramonte mall, I was eating at the food court, when two kids both wearing team roshe shirts, sirens and stadium greens sat next  to me and kinda glared at me for wearing run of the mill tarps.

Lol, it was as if I was the hypebeast, b/c i wasnt wearing "roshe heat"..

If either of you are on here, its not a good look walking around the mall with matching shirts and shoes.

end/rant.
I kid.  Guess the teeny boppers are out for summer.

Last edited:
It's kind of crazy how Roshe Runs have been compared to previous Nikes nowadays. I think someone compared them to Footscapes way early in the thread as well.
nerd.gif

-Drew
I said prestos cause roshes kinda bring me back to that 99-00 era ( I belive thats when prestos released) and they were the most comfortable shoes at the time, and cheap. I had like 10 colorways. Then they started experimenting with designs, materials, chancla prestos, etc...and it just ruined the shoe for me.

Roshes were "UGLY" to store workers, "CHEAP" to NT and a "poormans" flywire. Now? Once Lebrons manager had the sport reds on last year I told everyone it was over for roshe but it took lebron to show love which then magnified it. Not to mention the dumb "yeezy" attachment with the FBS.

Nike is known for this but I much rather them left it to the OG 7 and started ID without any other releases.

that safari non-sense only works on so many silhouettes and only subtedly not all LOUD like what they're releasing.

Same here, maybe it's because out of the two places that I have lived in I have only seen a small handful of ppl w/ Roshes. when I was in Pullman, WA I only seen 3 others rocking Roshes. Here on Maui, I haven't seen anyone out with Roshes yet, but I know there are ppl out here with a few, like NT'r ganobee. And s/o to the two guys that were behind me in Safeway who complimented on my Iguanas. I could hear them chatter up about my sneakers before they said anything to me. Haha... Pretty funny but I appreciate the compliments.
haha, few will become to none. But I seen someone with DFW Stadiums during Barrio, & my bro might have seen mango v2s or og mangos.

LOL Roshes started out as the odd man out. Now they have this unique vibe that transcended everything.
Definitely not about who wears the best Roshes. :x

I love the shoe so much that I beat mine up, function and style cannot be denied. Who gives a **** about
what other people think. 8)

True story. At the end of the day it's a nonlimited $70 shoe. Nothing more nothing less.

Wear them, your comfortable, who cares. Move on, life's to short to worry so much about the next man.

A little behind on this, but I'm in Oklahoma and I've never seen another pair of roshes here, I thought I've read a few people on this thread being from around here but have yet to see any pairs new or old and would be pretty shocked if I did
I've seen a handful on OU campus and a dude with total crimson at Penn once..maybe it's you haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom