ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Still can not believe how crazy this shoe has exploded, bringing this up because today at  Serramonte mall, I was eating at the food court, when two kids both wearing team roshe shirts, sirens and stadium greens sat next  to me and kinda glared at me for wearing run of the mill tarps.

Lol, it was as if I was the hypebeast, b/c i wasnt wearing "roshe heat"..

If either of you are on here, its not a good look walking around the mall with matching shirts and shoes.

end/rant.
roll.gif
I wouldn't have thought i was any better than you but i don't rock team roshe shirts LOL. that also wasn't me.

This story just made me laugh cuz me and my brother have both those colorways.

Last edited:
True story. At the end of the day it's a nonlimited $70 shoe. Nothing more nothing less.

Wear them, your comfortable, who cares. Move on, life's to short to worry so much about the next man.
This I own like 10-11 pairs of roshes including tropicals, mangos, sirens, stadiums, knicks and my favorite pair to wear are still my squads, who cares what everyone else thinks. 

True story. At the end of the day it's a nonlimited $70 shoe. Nothing more nothing less.

Wear them, your comfortable, who cares. Move on, life's to short to worry so much about the next man.
This I own like 10-11 pairs of roshes including tropicals, mangos, sirens, stadiums, knicks and my favorite pair to wear are still my squads, who cares what everyone else thinks. 

Humble brag.

:nerd:

:lol:

So after all this time in the roshe game I finally decided to cop black sails. And now that I wear them, though they are so simple and plain, they easily beat out almost every roshe release that exists so far. Completely regret not doubling up at the rack. 

Sails>ALL

This thread is hilarious and entertaining. I go to towson university and rarely see any roshe on campus. Only seen one tarp and one pair of sails the whole last semester. I did get some stares when I wore my sport reds or mangos

This thread is hilarious and entertaining. I go to towson university and rarely see any roshe on campus. Only seen one tarp and one pair of sails the whole last semester. I did get some stares when I wore my sport reds or mangos
Crazy I cant even imagine going out and not seeing someone with roshes on. Those of you who live in socal especially in the disneyland area know, Cali is freakin swamped with roshes everywhere. Which I actually like=P but its just crazy hearing peoples stories on how they literally almost see none.

It's kind of crazy how Roshe Runs have been compared to previous Nikes nowadays. I think someone compared them to Footscapes way early in the thread as well. :nerd:

-Drew
I said prestos cause roshes kinda bring me back to that 99-00 era ( I belive thats when prestos released) and they were the most comfortable shoes at the time, and cheap. I had like 10 colorways. Then they started experimenting with designs, materials, chancla prestos, etc...and it just ruined the shoe for me.

Roshes were "UGLY" to store workers, "CHEAP" to NT and a "poormans" flywire. Now? Once Lebrons manager had the sport reds on last year I told everyone it was over for roshe but it took lebron to show love which then magnified it. Not to mention the dumb "yeezy" attachment with the FBS.

Nike is known for this but I much rather them left it to the OG 7 and started ID without any other releases.

that safari non-sense only works on so many silhouettes and only subtedly not all LOUD like what they're releasing.

I can definitely agree with you on the Presto comparison, dude. :nerd:

-Drew

Still can not believe how crazy this shoe has exploded, bringing this up because today at  Serramonte mall, I was eating at the food court, when two kids both wearing team roshe shirts, sirens and stadium greens sat next  to me and kinda glared at me for wearing run of the mill tarps.

Lol, it was as if I was the hypebeast, b/c i wasnt wearing "roshe heat"..

If either of you are on here, its not a good look walking around the mall with matching shirts and shoes.

end/rant.
if that would've happen to me at serramonte i would've probably chuckled at both of them. 
laugh.gif

That was me and my friend.
I kid.  Guess the teeny boppers are out for summer.

True Story.
idk where that original quote was from about the Serramanila broshes was, but I was wearing my speed yellows at Disneyland last year and some cool kid who was with his girl was mean muggin me- looking up and down at me. dude had on some flyknits I think. but I love how people hate just to hate. some people take the opportunity to chop it up and make a connect, others just let their insecurities run wild. I love it.

same. i go to University of Maryland and I saw a whopping total of two pair of Roshes on campus last semester - someone at the gym wearing sport reds and another playing basketball in his cybers (i cried for his ankles). My friends and I wear them often, but I guess either I'm not running into the people wearing them or they are far and few between

Lol brag to who? Could care less what online people think about me, if you feel the need to brag people who you have no idea who are and have no influence on your life somethings wrong. Cmon son.

Fall back man...

Your original post stated:

I own like 10-11 pairs of roshes [COLOR=#red] including tropicals, mangos, sirens, stadiums, knicks[/color] and my favorite pair to wear are still my squads, who cares what everyone else thinks. 

So when I say "humble brag" I mean you could've easily left off that part in red and your post still would've made clear sense.

Humble brag wasn't a diss. I actually applaud that you have the rarer colorways cause I don't.

I've seen a handful on OU campus and a dude with total crimson at Penn once..maybe it's you haha.

Oh I don't doubt that at all really, I'm 5 years removed from college now working a 8-5 in a suit and tie so needless to say I don't get to wear my sneaks as often as I'd like nor do i have many sneaker friends here so I'm sure I'm just not looking in the right places. Knew there were a few Okies in this thread though. Can't wait to wear them maroons (I will call then crimsons) on game days though!

Back
Top Bottom