ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

To all the people who thought I was trolling a couple weeks back.

Fugly *** cybers STILL in stock at my local. Don't PM me about it, I'm not a "Broshe".

thanks for the input on my indecision. i think i might just go with the strata greys since they're still sitting on ndc. the colors on the flywire pop so much better too.

Thanks for the info on the material on the flywires. So is it smart to wear them in the rain? haha don't want to get caught with ruined DYN's
You'll be iight. Water never hurt anything too bad except suede haha.

Fugly *** cybers STILL in stock at my local. Don't PM me about it, I'm not a "Broshe".
Lmao that was foul.

LOL, I bet you still get pm's, some of these kids are parched. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Ur best bet is to go on eBay and they will have for a little higher price but you will find what you are looking for

do they look good I feel there like something you can't see which is cool when you take a pic at night because its like you have no shoes and the darkness brings out the white sole which gives the shoe off

You got a 65 in English class didn't you?
I can appreciate proper grammar however this is an online forum where people don't necessarily have such a strict code of written communication. I did get a good laugh reading that particular post though, I had an image of a 5 year old speaking the words out loud as I read it (pausing with huge gasps of air and all):smile:

Last edited:
I can appreciate proper grammar however this is an online forum where people don't necessarily have such a strict code of written communication. I did get a good laugh reading that particular post though, I had an image of a 5 year old speaking the words out loud as I read it (pausing with huge gasps of air and all):smile:
Lmao I know this isn't school but a gigantic 1 sentence paragraph left me dumbfounded.

Anyone here got any new info on that green color way releasing alongside red / blue?

do they look good I feel there like something you can't see which is cool when you take a pic at night because its like you have no shoes and the darkness brings out the white sole which gives the shoe off

Are you asking a question or making a statement?

I honestly can't tell.

Hey guys, just put up a small video on the Speed Yellows that came in:

Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited:
Just came in to post these. My buddy from high school made these. He also teased a picture of him customizing his calypsos a while back but I've never seen a completed picture (I haven't seen him in a year). 

Really cool dude, does great work. Check him out at @cdksneakers and http://cdksneakers.com

More pictures are on his website. He started out with the yellow GPX floral roshe btw 

Last edited:
^^If those came out with the Sunset pack, they would trump the whole set!

Word, I would of definitely gone on the hunt for these. F the yeezy customs, This is the perfect custom of the roshe IMO. Right on point and Very well executed.

Last edited:
Quick PS of the upcoming team reds, I've never really painted shoes before but may have to try one of these CWs out.

I've always heard Angelus paint is best for custom work, any other tips would be appreciated though..

Back
Top Bottom