ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Was wondering if any of you guys also happened to own a pair of Kobe 8s?  I ask because I was looking for a pair of Roshe Runs and wondered how they fit.  I'm an 11.5 in a Kobe 8 and wouldn't want to go up or down a size as it's spot on.  Would a Roshe also be an 11.5 or should one order a 1/2 size up or down?

Just wait, you can easily and i mean easily get a pair for 100 if you search ebay (I've found plenty, a little work goes a long way), and a size 13 sat at shieks for 3 monthes my brother bought it and tried to sell it for retail a while back before returning it, now dudes trying to sell his size 13 for 140 .......
mean.gif

Smh these were sitting on zappos last year and even went on sale. But word 115 is like the cheapest I found on eBay! Crazy how high this underrated color way is going for :smh:

Luiscola - damn man that's a sick collection even without sirens! Good luck!

Last edited:
Smh these were sitting on zappos last year and even went on sale. But word 115 is like the cheapest I found on eBay! Crazy how high this underrated color way is going for
mean.gif

still looking for that elusive pair. #teamnosirens

Was wondering if any of you guys also happened to own a pair of Kobe 8s?  I ask because I was looking for a pair of Roshe Runs and wondered how they fit.  I'm an 11.5 in a Kobe 8 and wouldn't want to go up or down a size as it's spot on.  Would a Roshe also be an 11.5 or should one order a 1/2 size up or down?
I wear an 11.5 in the Kobe 8 and all my Roshes are size 11 and fit fine

Last edited:
Pretty sure Kobe's run small.

So I would say go 11 in Roshe

Theyre TTS . Get an 11.5. Kobes arent narrow or too wide. It just depends if your feet runs wide or narrow. But I say go for an 11.5!

Last edited:
I haven't seen anything being worn besides the Black/Sails, Sport Red, Iguanas, and some of the spring releases.
Hey i bring out my heat sometimes :frown: i barely wear my black sails anymore. So i have to bring out some OG colorways but im in SF

Last edited:
1. applying for team roshe...

2. collection shots. taken before the maroon custom job. new maroons shown below....

Team Roshe App

Name: Andrew L.

Size :10

Favorite Colorway: Iguana/Maroon

What’s good everyone! I’m applying for a spot on Team ROSHE! I first came across this shoe when I was casually browsing through the Nike threads bored at work. I stumbled on this Roshe Thread where many nters were discussing how to pronounce Roshe, ROW-SHEE or ROWsh. I was sold on the shoe after ILLustRAYt posted those clean ***** pictures of the iguanas. My first purchase of Roshes, Iguanas, had me searching every NR in SoCal; I drove all the way to the Brea NR to cop. (Best $54.90, I have ever spent) Once I slid them on my feet, I felt like I was walking on clouds. That’s where my f**ckin’ problem started… I immediately started to buy more roshes because I felt that the shoe would complement almost any outfit due to its simplicity and versatility. I have slowly expanded my collection into 30 pairs including some samples. I’ve sold off much of my SB and Jordan collection to accommodate my new addiction.

I’ve gotten great information from this thread and I’ve done my best to help other NTers get roshes for RETAIL. I helped Tetsujin23 and nikekid6 get Calypsos for retail when I phone ordered them from Nike Roosevelt and 21 Mercer back in the day when they were just sitting. TRo has also returned the favor… I got my Mangos from Kevineg6; outside of that, I’ve had the great pleasure of interacting with many standup individuals including ohwussup, specialfx45, coldcity, stussykyd, del-Ro beyond the boundaries of roshes. Ohwussup and del-Ro w/ lunargrands, specialfx45 w/ his TV setup, stussykyd w/ his customizing roshe info. Not to mention, XtianP, ohmyyikes!, justdome, powattackpow, jreag and myself created our own socal group to help others in socal obtain Roshes at retail prices. One of us will text everyone super early around 5 am PST for the random roshe drops  (gotta love that corporate life to waking up early). Regardless, I would like to thank NT and Roshes for the new friendships I’ve made. I look forward to meeting, contributing, and helping others in our community as well.

Thanks for your time.

Enjoy your friends and family. Buy Roshes! Don’t Hoop in them!
Dang, great collection! Good luck

Last edited:
Anyone know a site that is carrying some of the grey flywire?

EDIT- NVM I found someone actually selling retail essentially. About to order the Paris and grey flywire 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Smh these were sitting on zappos last year and even went on sale. But word 115 is like the cheapest I found on eBay! Crazy how high this underrated color way is going for
mean.gif

What size? I'll keep a lookout, and do some research.

Back
Top Bottom