ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Naw I would rather have the creases and dirt than turn them into those customs IMO :smh: we don't even know what they even supposed to be...

Last edited:
Naw I would rather have the creases and dirt than turn them into those customs IMO
mean.gif
we don't even know what they even supposed to be
mean.gif
yeah I like all my simple roshe runs. Don't like most customs thats not what roshes are about. But to each their own.

1. applying for team roshe...

2. collection shots. taken before the maroon custom job. new maroons shown below....

Team Roshe App

Name: Andrew L.
Size :10
Favorite Colorway: Iguana/Maroon

What’s good everyone! I’m applying for a spot on Team ROSHE! I first came across this shoe when I was casually browsing through the Nike threads bored at work. I stumbled on this Roshe Thread where many nters were discussing how to pronounce Roshe, ROW-SHEE or ROWsh. I was sold on the shoe after ILLustRAYt posted those clean ***** pictures of the iguanas. My first purchase of Roshes, Iguanas, had me searching every NR in SoCal; I drove all the way to the Brea NR to cop. (Best $54.90, I have ever spent) Once I slid them on my feet, I felt like I was walking on clouds. That’s where my f**ckin’ problem started… I immediately started to buy more roshes because I felt that the shoe would complement almost any outfit due to its simplicity and versatility. I have slowly expanded my collection into 30 pairs including some samples. I’ve sold off much of my SB and Jordan collection to accommodate my new addiction.

I’ve gotten great information from this thread and I’ve done my best to help other NTers get roshes for RETAIL. I helped Tetsujin23 and nikekid6 get Calypsos for retail when I phone ordered them from Nike Roosevelt and 21 Mercer back in the day when they were just sitting. TRo has also returned the favor… I got my Mangos from Kevineg6; outside of that, I’ve had the great pleasure of interacting with many standup individuals including ohwussup, specialfx45, coldcity, stussykyd, del-Ro beyond the boundaries of roshes. Ohwussup and del-Ro w/ lunargrands, specialfx45 w/ his TV setup, stussykyd w/ his customizing roshe info. Not to mention, XtianP, ohmyyikes!, justdome, powattackpow, jreag and myself created our own socal group to help others in socal obtain Roshes at retail prices. One of us will text everyone super early around 5 am PST for the random roshe drops  (gotta love that corporate life to waking up early). Regardless, I would like to thank NT and Roshes for the new friendships I’ve made. I look forward to meeting, contributing, and helping others in our community as well.

Thanks for your time.
Enjoy your friends and family. Buy Roshes! Don’t Hoop in them!

Repped. My dude Andrew has been nothing but helpfull to me.

This is my application to Team Roshe!

Peter R
Queens, New York
Size 13
Favorite Colorway: Calypso or Knicks

I first started getting into Roshes because of the price point. I wanted a simple but clean looking shoe that I could use as "beaters" or wear when I'm not trying to mess up my other heat. I didn't get into them until late, so i missed all the colorways that I really wanted (i.e. calypso, knicks). My first pair were the sport red's. I paid $100 shipped for them from someone on Facebook and the day after I bought them I found them online for retail. smh. When I got them, they completely destroyed my world. Not only were they clean, simple and affordable but they were super comfortable! I have been, ever since, trying to catch up on the stuff I've missed as well as grabbing some of the newer ones as well. Great shoe overall. They are great with pants or shorts. Socks or barefoot. Now that summer is slowly creeping in, I found myself wearing nothing but my Roshes for the passed few weeks and I don't mind at all! My girl doesn't complain so much when I buy them either because I can get three for the price of one pair of lebrons or jordans and she doesn't mind that at all... lol. So there you have it. A simple story, but humble and true.... About how a simple running shoe turned me out. I went from Jordan's, Lebron's and Kobe's to barefoot Roshe's. :tongue:

Last edited:
So I read a page back or so that some consider it' awkward to walk somewhere in public and see another person wearing the same shoes they are. Am I missing something, insecurity much? Sounds like a teenage high school thing (imo) who really cares if someone is wearing the same shoe, view it as a compliment.

Last edited:
So I read a page back or so that some consider it' awkward to walk somewhere in public and see another person wearing the same shoes they are. Am I missing something, insecurity much? Sounds like a teenage high school thing (imo) who really cares if someone is wearing the same shoe, view it as a compliment.
lol just a preference.
Some of these customs are just trash... Now these however...
These are nicely done.

So has anyone ordered Roshes from id4shoes on eBay before? I know they have a great feedback rating, but I wanted to make sure everything came in good condtiton and what not

I'm sure the seller is legit, but I wanted to make sure that the condition of the shoe and packing was done well since shipping is 20

1. applying for team roshe...

2. collection shots. taken before the maroon custom job. new maroons shown below....

Team Roshe App

Name: Andrew L.

Size :10

Favorite Colorway: Iguana/Maroon

What’s good everyone! I’m applying for a spot on Team ROSHE! I first came across this shoe when I was casually browsing through the Nike threads bored at work. I stumbled on this Roshe Thread where many nters were discussing how to pronounce Roshe, ROW-SHEE or ROWsh. I was sold on the shoe after ILLustRAYt posted those clean ***** pictures of the iguanas. My first purchase of Roshes, Iguanas, had me searching every NR in SoCal; I drove all the way to the Brea NR to cop. (Best $54.90, I have ever spent) Once I slid them on my feet, I felt like I was walking on clouds. That’s where my f**ckin’ problem started… I immediately started to buy more roshes because I felt that the shoe would complement almost any outfit due to its simplicity and versatility. I have slowly expanded my collection into 30 pairs including some samples. I’ve sold off much of my SB and Jordan collection to accommodate my new addiction.

I’ve gotten great information from this thread and I’ve done my best to help other NTers get roshes for RETAIL. I helped Tetsujin23 and nikekid6 get Calypsos for retail when I phone ordered them from Nike Roosevelt and 21 Mercer back in the day when they were just sitting. TRo has also returned the favor… I got my Mangos from Kevineg6; outside of that, I’ve had the great pleasure of interacting with many standup individuals including ohwussup, specialfx45, coldcity, stussykyd, del-Ro beyond the boundaries of roshes. Ohwussup and del-Ro w/ lunargrands, specialfx45 w/ his TV setup, stussykyd w/ his customizing roshe info. Not to mention, XtianP, ohmyyikes!, justdome, powattackpow, jreag and myself created our own socal group to help others in socal obtain Roshes at retail prices. One of us will text everyone super early around 5 am PST for the random roshe drops  (gotta love that corporate life to waking up early). Regardless, I would like to thank NT and Roshes for the new friendships I’ve made. I look forward to meeting, contributing, and helping others in our community as well.

Thanks for your time.

Enjoy your friends and family. Buy Roshes! Don’t Hoop in them!
+1 For Scola!

sick dude, sick collection, and seems like a down to earth guy. Hope you make it bro!

Good Luck to Luiscola! Been helpful with info on this thread. Dope collection, nice customs and dammmmnn... I wish I could get my hands on some samples. Those puke green pairs you have and the other blue/white samples are very nice! 

Good Luck to Luiscola! Been helpful with info on this thread. Dope collection, nice customs and dammmmnn... I wish I could get my hands on some samples. Those puke green pairs you have and the other blue/white samples are very nice! 

puke green 
roll.gif

+1 to this, his posts are always helpful and respectful. 

Btw : Can someone blackout the mesh on their speed yellows, like a stadium green look or PS it. I think it would look amazing. 

Back
Top Bottom