ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What's up, Everyone!  Been a while.

Volt lace swap for the UNDS session:

looks awesome bro, great lace 
happy.gif

Applying for a spot on TRo

Jeff Richard Salvador
Hayward,Ca
Size 11

It all happened last year, I initially first saw them at Nicekicks while I was browsing for some new release Jordan then something caught my eye which is the Roshe Run Stadium then I did a little bit of research online where I could find them but no luck getting them thinking I was a little bit late in the game which sucks because I really like the colorway of the shoe and how simple it is. My gf and I decided to go to the mall to search where I could find them but no luck either but there's some colorway that is available and decided to pick my first Roshe which is the Cybers, I told my gf that its really comfortable and simple the shoe is, then I'm instantly sold after that, I know I'm on a mission finding more pairs. My hunt continues after that I decided to go back to the mall and was so excited to get another pair but unfortunately they don't  have it anymore which I regret not getting them the first time I saw them. Throughout the year I did a little research for some other colorway then I saw the OG Mango which I really love to have but once again I was late on getting the, Later on I found some different colorway at ebay but don't wanna pay over retail thinking I could get better price and they gonna pop out again but I was wrong. Early this year while I was searching for some OG Mango, I found this site NikeTalk and decided to take a look to find some helpful info I could get. After that I eventually join them which is one of the helpful forum I've been. I also learned that I don't need to lurked around just to get some information, I can also do it myself and try to help fellow broshe get what they need. Later on I got my 2nd pair of Roshe which is the Atomic Woven and I knew my journey just started, throughout the year I have obtain most of my roshes with the help of my fellow broshes. I may have a few Jordans but Roshes is the only thing that got me into collecting shoes. I like to thank this community if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't be have what I have right now and to TRo who helped us gather around to make a one happy Broshe family. Would also like to thank Stussykyd, ****ies, Dzankle, Leopard, Villarino, SpecialFX, DustyBruh, and to my fellow Broshes who look after me. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more to this community.
+1 for my boy Jeff!

Damn those flywires with those laces :smokin

And good luck to all of you TRo applicants.
My collection coming up soon :wink:

Last edited:

Jeff Richard Salvador
Finally, first pic I have seen with some real dirt on multiple soles...congradulations, you actually wear your shoes proudly and don't just look at them with gloves on. Best of luck in getting in sir.:wink:

Congrats to Luisscola!!

And Jeff6698 gets my +1. He's arguably helped me more than any other person. It's time to put him on the team.

Jeff Richard Salvador

Hayward,Ca

Size 11

It all happened last year, I initially first saw them at Nicekicks while I was browsing for some new release Jordan then something caught my eye which is the Roshe Run Stadium then I did a little bit of research online where I could find them but no luck getting them thinking I was a little bit late in the game which sucks because I really like the colorway of the shoe and how simple it is. My gf and I decided to go to the mall to search where I could find them but no luck either but there's some colorway that is available and decided to pick my first Roshe which is the Cybers, I told my gf that its really comfortable and simple the shoe is, then I'm instantly sold after that, I know I'm on a mission finding more pairs. My hunt continues after that I decided to go back to the mall and was so excited to get another pair but unfortunately they don't  have it anymore which I regret not getting them the first time I saw them. Throughout the year I did a little research for some other colorway then I saw the OG Mango which I really love to have but once again I was late on getting the, Later on I found some different colorway at ebay but don't wanna pay over retail thinking I could get better price and they gonna pop out again but I was wrong. Early this year while I was searching for some OG Mango, I found this site NikeTalk and decided to take a look to find some helpful info I could get. After that I eventually join them which is one of the helpful forum I've been. I also learned that I don't need to lurked around just to get some information, I can also do it myself and try to help fellow broshe get what they need. Later on I got my 2nd pair of Roshe which is the Atomic Woven and I knew my journey just started, throughout the year I have obtain most of my roshes with the help of my fellow broshes. I may have a few Jordans but Roshes is the only thing that got me into collecting shoes. I like to thank this community if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't be have what I have right now and to TRo who helped us gather around to make a one happy Broshe family. Would also like to thank Stussykyd, ****ies, Dzankle, Leopard, Villarino, SpecialFX, DustyBruh, and to my fellow Broshes who look after me. Thank you for taking your time reading my application and I'll do my best as I can to contribute more to this community.
Congrats to Luisscola!!

And Jeff6698 gets my +1. He's arguably helped me more than any other person. It's time to put him on the team.
CONGRATS LUIS!

And YESS I strongly agree! This guy JEFF makes sure I am up to date with anything Roshe related!! 

With the new roshes releasing, what does everyone think about those new boxes? I think they look pretty nice! Really wanting that team red pair when it releases to the US.

Im glad these ones were meant for the ladies, too many camo roshes coming out, all look terrible IMO because it takes away the simplicity and the originality out of what it was meant to be. What is the material like on these? Doesn't look comfortable to me...

Last edited:
With the new roshes releasing, what does everyone think about those new boxes? I think they look pretty nice! Really wanting that team red pair when it releases to the US.

I love the new boxes! Now that these orange/red boxes (whatever the color of the new boxes are) came out its easy for me to say the older NSW boxes are ugly. [To each their own] Wish I could change all my old boxes for these upcoming boxes. Big question, and I know it's been asked before, but why Canada??

I love the new boxes! Now that these orange/red boxes (whatever the color of the new boxes are) came out its easy for me to say the older NSW boxes are ugly. [To each their own] Wish I could change all my old boxes for these upcoming boxes. Big question, and I know it's been asked before, but why Canada??
Why not? Can't show love to the Canadians lol

My theory On why Canada got them first is probably nikes way to promote roshes through out the world... Just like the Asia exclusives and the ones that have dropped in Europe as well...soon the whole world will be on roshes. #rosheworld

Last edited:
Agreed! These new boxes seem unique compared to the older ones.

Why not? Can't show love to the Canadians lol

No hate at all haha. The US will see them eventually. Plus Nike KNOWS what they are doing. Some of us just can't wait and I have been waiting for a dark red/burgundy/maroon Roshe since forever. Now they are in reach. NIKE KNOWS. hah

Back
Top Bottom