ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Welcome to TRo, luiscola (M:91)
nthat.gif
^^ Congrats.
Congrats luiscola! Welcome to TRo! Now to focus on getting consistent minutes 
laugh.gif
Congrats Luiscola from team no sirens to team TRo. Wish you the best with your new big letters!
smile.gif
Congrats to Luisscola!!

And Jeff6698 gets my +1. He's arguably helped me more than any other person. It's time to put him on the team.
CONGRATS LUIS!

And YESS I strongly agree! This guy JEFF makes sure I am up to date with anything Roshe related!! 
First, I would like to thank personally thank TRo and countless NT'ers (you know who you are) for all the information, support, love, help, laughs, and friendships that emerged from such a common interest we all share for ROSHES! I will continue on the path of Roshe righteousness.....

ALSO...I will try my best to incorporate Roshes into my NBA GQ look before games next season!

So, if nobody is +1'ing my application post then that means i wont be considered? that seems like a popularity contest.... well guys, i'm sorry i dont have 67 pairs of roshes and decorate my living room with them but I really enjoy the shoe and i would like to be a part of team roshe.

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards our application process. We are constantly looking for new members to contribute to our thread as well as any future endeavors we have in store. Like it has already been mentioned, we look for people that help the community, selfless, and just would really represent the Team Roshe name proudly/correctly. The +1s have been slowing down because the lack of active members on here which is another reason why you probably have yet to get a +1. We as a Team are reevaluating how the application process is being handled and if you have any further issues then feel free to direct them to me via PM.

Either way, goodluck.

and CONGRATS ANDREW! aka Luiscola.

Last edited:
Congrats Andrew on being on tro. And you're off the teamnosirens too. Dont forgrt to hit me up some time this week to pick them up.

I just joined this Roshe game just over a week ago and I am up to 5 pairs now. Looked up those Sirens and damm I want those! So many colorways that I have missed from jumping in late!

:lol: i don't get it.

am i missing something here? what's so great about being on team roshe, and why is dude getting so butthurt he isn't being considered? like what exactly do you benefit from it? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
i don't get it.

am i missing something here? what's so great about being on team roshe, and why is dude getting so butthurt he isn't being considered? like what exactly do you benefit from it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
when you're on TRo, you get a free pair of roshes every 3 months.

not feelin the safaris at all

if these are actually like this photo instead of that kelly green... :smokin

Was hearing that the images were actually washed out unfortunately. It sucks since it looked better this way.

yeah man i'm still hoping though! haha i came across this image. i have the heros and team reds and the photo is pretty accurate to the color in person.

yeah man i'm still hoping though! haha i came across this image. i have the heros and team reds and the photo is pretty accurate to the color in person.
They're fire and I just might have to pick them up regardless. The Blue Heroes / UNC look amazing too but I already have two blue Roshes.

Congrats Bro ! 
Congrats bro!
Congrats! TRo holding it down in the IE now! 
nthat.gif
Congrats Andrew on being on tro. And you're off the teamnosirens too. Dont forgrt to hit me up some time this week to pick them up.
Word. TeamNoSirens has traded luiscola at the 91st pick to TeamROSHE.  **insert Adam Silver voice**
Thanks guys! I'll hit you up today or tomorrow E. Stussy, you killing me with that line. Had me laughing in my boring meeting earlier today. 

Back
Top Bottom