ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Not sure if anyone asked about these yet and I know they are women's but what's everyone think about the Air Max Thea? Apparently a mix of a AM and a roshe...
I really like the top left pair.
well I can see why he has no problem spending $300 on roshes he lives in wellington a city full of people with $$$ but still that is insane...to each their own
That's not entirely true. They have their wealthy people but not everyone there is rich most bought their homes when it was dirt cheap. (offtopic  I know)

Those Urban Safaris are womens. 
roll.gif

So I'm currently travelling Europe after spending 2 months in the USA. In germany at the moment and saw these

Heaps better in person..

The store also had

Which I almost bought. But they are €89.99 here so I little pricey I think

Those Urban Safari's are clean I might be going out on a limb but those 2 colorway's might be my favorite in this roshe line. The thirst for these pairs is real.

Yeah that's definitely not happening  lol.

Do you even skate?

-_- I am referring to the love and unique collabs of sb's not the use of the shoe... not all people the cop sb's skate :smh:

I am just saying roshe will someday be known for unique collabs just like sb's

Its part of some pack. I don't like the black pair at all. Pink looks bad. I'll be looking out for the cream/white pair if they're not too hard to cop and not over $70

size? roshes will be £80, so $124. but it's a collab, probably not extremely limited. but you know not everyone will have one

From what it seems it looks like og mesh, but I could be wrong. Might have to cop those cream color ones, gives me a Knicks vibe to it with the two tone pull tabs.

Last edited:
Ok, perhaps a silly question what's with this taking off your shoes while driving? Comfort thing, afraid to get them dirty? I'm probably coming from the wrong place but if its related to those issues I recommend a pair of driving shoes.

Ok, perhaps a silly question what's with this taking off your shoes while driving? Comfort thing, afraid to get them dirty? I'm probably coming from the wrong place but if its related to those issues I recommend a pair of driving shoes.

Creases.

Might be a newb question, but what is the going rate for the black speckles these days? I see them for $140-160 on eBay but than around $100-120 on the marketplace. Have they been re-released already (in the larger sizes)? Sorry, I've been busy these last few weeks!

Jeff, weren't they still on NDC a last week?

Human stupidity. 
Buddy I apologize to you if I've never taken my shoes off while driving or put a towel down in the footwell of my car...my question really wasn't that big of a deal and didn't warrant that response. Remember those pm's about being welcome and respectful in this thread? Guess you forgot....

I'm all for wearing my shoes, but I take them off when driving because the carpet tends to leave a dirt residue on the heel of the sole where you rest your foot when stepping on the gas/brake pedals.

obviously it's a little OCD, but I like keeping the midsole clean

So I'm currently travelling Europe after spending 2 months in the USA. In germany at the moment and saw these

Heaps better in person..

The store also had

Which I almost bought. But they are €89.99 here so I little pricey I think

You are the luckiest person those are my 4 favorite shoes coming out this summer

Back
Top Bottom