ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Buddy I apologize to you if I've never taken my shoes off while driving or put a towel down in the footwell of my car...my question really wasn't that big of a deal and didn't warrant that response. Remember those pm's about being welcome and respectful in this thread? Guess you forgot....
I'm pretty sure he was answering your question, NOT coming at you. 

Feelings get hurt way too fast in this thread.

Last edited:
I like keeping the midsole clean

As do I. So if taking the right shoe off means keeping them clean? then go ahead and add me to the "Human Stupidity" list.

I'm pretty sure he was answering your question, NOT coming at you. 
Feelings get hurt way too fast in this thread.
Maybe that actually was his answer maybe not, deciphering meaning behind keystrokes isn't an exact science. Feelings are just fine though. Seems consensus to my question is keeping them clean. Idk it's a little ocd IMHO but to each their own.

Last edited:
Personally I just feel like if you're not planning on selling your shoes, then of course they are gonna crease. Also, they are worn on your feet which are constantly on dirty grounds in every occasion. I mean I dont like get my shoes super dirty but natural wear and tear is all fine in my book. We can always clean roshes, theyre one of the easiest shoes to clean:smile: Thats just me though. Just giving my opinion, not putting anyone down
tongue.gif
 Shoes just feel so much better when they could look clean while you aren't constantly worrying about any specks that may and most likely will get on them along with thinking about how you walk in each step just to avoid creasing. 

Moral of my post.

Wear it

Don't worry about it.

Just don't be in idiot in them. 

happy.gif

Personally I just feel like if you're not planning on selling your shoes, then of course they are gonna crease. Also, they are worn on your feet which are constantly on dirty grounds in every occasion. I mean I dont like get my shoes super dirty but natural wear and tear is all fine in my book. We can always clean roshes, theyre one of the easiest shoes to clean:smile: Thats just me though. Just giving my opinion, not putting anyone down
tongue.gif

Shoes just feel so much better when they could look clean while you aren't constantly worrying about any specks that may and most likely will get on them along with thinking about how you walk in each step just to avoid creasing. 

Moral of my post.

Wear it

Don't worry about it.

Just don't be in idiot in them. 

:D

I know del-Ro I even told you because of your advice I know actually wear my shoes and don't have worries

i like to put a towel under my pedals...is it only me or u do tha same thing?
Lol I figured this out just recently. But every time I step on the clutch I drag the towel forward with my heel and the towel gets all scrunched up lol

cleaning the bottom of your shoe is a bit over the top IMO, but i do get bothered by how only the back of the right shoe gets dirty from driving esp. on the whites.

nothing a good eraser can't fix in a jiffy

cleaning the bottom of your shoe is a bit over the top IMO, but i do get bothered by how only the back of the right shoe gets dirty from driving esp. on the whites.

Exactly, they can just keep magic eraser in the car (unless they like driving barefoot).  

Similar to how I keep a Tide To Go pen in the car because BBQ season is in full effect over here and a party ain't a party until i stain my shirt.

I'm a guilty offender of the towel under my pedal offense lol. I also take my right shoe off if I'm wearing anything with the white sole. Just my personal preference, as I'd like to not have a big *** nasty scuff on my fresh white sole lmfao. And as far as everyone calling Stecky crazy for saying he'd drop 300 on 1 pair of roshe, what can you expect it's obviously his parent's money (he's only 14) and his house looks like rapper's, so they obviously have big money. If that's what he want's to do with his parent's money then spend away!!!

Lol I figured this out just recently. But every time I step on the clutch I drag the towel forward with my heel and the towel gets all scrunched up lol
haha used to happen to me.  but instead of pulling my foot back and forth on the clutch, i just keep my heel on the ground and move the top of my foot back and forth.  

So far my favorite upcoming colorways have all been women's. shaking my head, that's what the kids are saying these days right

So far my favorite upcoming colorways have all been women's. shaking my head, that's what the kids are saying these days right
I saw the imperial purple and that magenta/grey (rave pink I'm guessing) they are actually pretty decent looking but my feet are to big.

Exactly, they can just keep magic eraser in the car (unless they like driving barefoot).  
Similar to how I keep a Tide To Go pen in the car because BBQ season is in full effect over here and a party ain't a party until i stain my shirt.

to each his own, but that's too much work.

I can take off a shoe and slip it right back on THAT much faster. :lol:

Buddy I apologize to you if I've never taken my shoes off while driving or put a towel down in the footwell of my car...my question really wasn't that big of a deal and didn't warrant that response. Remember those pm's about being welcome and respectful in this thread? Guess you forgot....
You asked for a reason, I gave you a reason.  I wasn't calling your question or paragraph stupid.  I was saying people who take their shoes off while driving are dumb, it's also a safety hazzard

You asked for a reason, I gave you a reason.  I wasn't calling your question or paragraph stupid.  I was saying people who take their shoes off while driving are dumb, it's also a safety hazzard
lol how is it a safety hazard?  these people aren't taking their shoes off WHILE driving.  also, unless these people who take their shoes off stick the shoe underneath the pedals, i don't see it being a safety issue.  i know a lot of people who are more comfortable driving without shoes.

Last edited:
Yea man thanks for clarifying, perks also pointed out that might have been your intent, my bad but it's all good. Least I'm not alone in thinking taking your shoes off is kind of overkill.

I've heard of some people even keeping slides in their car so they can use those when driving. Different strokes, different folks. Do you though :smokin

What bugs me more than my roshe midsoles is how bad a clutch creases leather kicks. Granted they will crease anyways, the clutch makes it that much worse. Think about traffic jams! haha

Last edited:
so foot locker finally stocks roshes in stores.

finally.. some neutral/solid colorways for the fiance.

So I've been starring at these 2 for weeks and feel like I like the one to the left more. Thats the one I purchased, but not sure why Nike would make 2 of the almost same colored ones. Does anyone else have both of these or wonder the same?

so foot locker finally stocks roshes in stores.

finally.. some neutral/solid colorways for the fiance.

Just for my edification, these are the women's pairs I was speaking of that I saw. Is the one on the right this "rave pink" I have heard people referencing?

Man coming out with the worst colorways good thing I don't have to save up any money for the summer releases.

Back
Top Bottom