ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hurry the **** up and get these already Zappos
mean.gif

Don't these come out in. Blue? I know they have the ones with the leopard print on the toe but isn't there one with it all over like this? Or am I tripping?

Saw these in person at dxc. Very nice patterns. They had my size and I wanted to cop but he wanted $200! Anyone know when these are going to release stateside?

I have 16 pairs of Roshe's and not trying to pick up any more at this time, but for some reason I am feeling the Gamma Greens.

Anybody have on feet pictures?

Wore my squadrons today.

I got really drunk on Saturday and my squads got f**d up. I had to throw them in the washer. but my girl put the pillow case in the dryer while i was not home, and they shrank like 2 sizes. The sole is flat in the back and the bottom now. Smh!

Wow. I can't believe I slept on the team reds... Does anyone have a store near them that can pick up either a 9 or an 11 for retail + ship? Please let me know ASAP!!!

I got really drunk on Saturday and my squads got f**d up. I had to throw them in the washer. but my girl put the pillow case in the dryer while i was not home, and they shrank like 2 sizes. The sole is flat in the back and the bottom now. Smh!
Did you use hot water? Never had a problem with throwing my roshes in the washer

Word, I'm tryna get the all black safaris too. The only simple and clean one out of the pack.
Yea man those things are clean. I want Em for vacation this summer for walking round theme parks so my feet aren't killing me at the end of the day lol.

That sucks man. Probably a lot of people would do this for their girl.

Back
Top Bottom