ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

just pulled the trigger on some orange leopard roshes for 115 total.i hate paying over retail but to not have to bet a bot on release day,stalking the thread for a location,or strike out in store and getting them a bit early so im okay with paying that price.

Last edited:
FNL just restocked a bunch of sizes for gamma green! Not sure about the other colors haven't browsed them since I've been spamming refresh on the gammas every morning.

Saw a 9.5 in the team reds, scooped it up, got confirmation email from fnl....hopefully it goes through and doesn't get cancelled

Been busy with work the past four or five days. Haven't had a chance to log on here.

Any word if Maroons, Heros or Gammas or Leopard FB's and the Mid mesh pack have hit big-box retailers yet?

Thanks!

FNL just restocked a bunch of sizes for gamma green! Not sure about the other colors haven't browsed them since I've been spamming refresh on the gammas every morning.
been doing the same in hopes for a 7.5 for my girl but no luck. 

Are the GPX camos going to release in other stores? like Finishline? As i see them more and more, they are beginning to grow on me. Would love to use a WC on them!

Back
Top Bottom