ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Gamma Greens came in a day early from FNL. Went snap a few quick pics outside. Very dope colorway in hand, compared to photos. Very nice for the summer! 
nthat.gif
great shots.

Looking forward to the hazard pack, they remind me of the Asia suede premiums...love my thunders, that premium soft suede on the side panels and og mesh in the back and toe box, very comfortable :smokin these will be a cop.

Last edited:
Wow those cyber looking fb's came out of nowhere! I think I'll just stick with cybers though or at least wait to see real pictures before pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Finally saw the solar red inspired roshe runs in person today. They look super dope. Shutout to whoever was wearing them at six flags discovery kingdom today. Haha you're probably in here somewhere.

Are these Volt FB's OG mesh? Zoomed in on the pic of the toe box on NDC and it looks like it's different material than the other FB's :wow:

Damn how did those new FBs fly under the radar, was hoping those would come in the fall, definitely would have gotten those over the blues if I would have known. I can't be copping every dang colorways that drops like these young bucks. :wink:

also, for those of you who got your orders canceled on FNL for the team reds, if you used a WC rewards with it do they send you another one back or do we need to call customer service?

also, for those of you who got your orders canceled on FNL for the team reds, if you used a WC rewards with it do they send you another one back or do we need to call customer service?
I had to call customer service once when that happened.

i emailed them about it and they quickly responded that they will send me a replacement one. it takes 2 weeks for it to arrive though

Back
Top Bottom