ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

^^ haha welcome to niketalk... Don't mind the hate. Honestly it would probably depend on what color you like and how much "pop" you want. But you really can't go wrong with black/sail or sport reds. Squadron blues are a nice subtle shoe with a little bit of pop.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's cool guys, every forum starts off like this 
tongue.gif
 Mango V2's are my faves, I just don't want to look like I bought my shoes from the wrong section, if you get what I mean haha. Woven's are my safe choice lol. Mango's are definately eyecatching, and I think I can coordinate it with my ish. Right now I'm at Mango>Woven>Squadron>Tarp. Thanks for the input guys, I'm leaning towards the Mango's.  

Yeah, it's cool guys, every forum starts off like this 
tongue.gif
 Mango V2's are my faves, I just don't want to look like I bought my shoes from the wrong section, if you get what I mean haha. Woven's are my safe choice lol. Mango's are definately eyecatching, and I think I can coordinate it with my ish. Right now I'm at Mango>Woven>Squadron>Tarp. Thanks for the input guys, I'm leaning towards the Mango's.  
well. if you like earthy tones, wouldn't tarps get some credit?? lol truly underrated shoe=P

^^ haha welcome to niketalk... Don't mind the hate. Honestly it would probably depend on what color you like and how much "pop" you want. But you really can't go wrong with black/sail or sport reds. Squadron blues are a nice subtle shoe with a little bit of pop.
This.  My first pair were Iggys, look great with almost everything,  They blend in too much with Khakis though IMO.  Black Sail IS the most versatile, goes with everything.  It's also the best material and cheapest.

I haven't picked up any of the new releases, Im probably the only one not feeling all these bright colors and crazy tiger camos with the non mesh like materials , Im looking forward to the the team reds, hopefully FNL restocks...

Same here bro. Leopard and camo print aren't my style. Waiting on those gamma greens to hit zappos.

oneness has two pairs of size 13 iguanas left if anyone is looking, but call them quick !! 859-276-2316

Last edited:
Orange leopards going for as low as 120 via eBay. Somewhere they've dropped and I'm gonna find my size 10 soon.

Gamma Greens came in a day early from FNL. Went snap a few quick pics outside. Very dope colorway in hand, compared to photos. Very nice for the summer! 
nthat.gif

No more cash I new what I wanted before summer I planned ahead [emoji]128515[/emoji]

i wish i could have planned for this tiger camo release! i was expecting them later in the year. i just copped the blue hero pair from Proper in Long Beach, they got a restock today and they do phone orders. (562) 628-9100 . just completed the set of 4 camos plus an extra black pair. my collection just hit 30. no more!!! nothing else interest me right now unless we do get that restock de beatiup was talking about. :smile:

i wish i could have planned for this tiger camo release! i was expecting them later in the year. i just copped the blue hero pair from Proper in Long Beach, they got a restock today and they do phone orders. (562) 628-9100 . just completed the set of 4 camos plus an extra black pair. my collection just hit 30. no more!!! nothing else interest me right now unless we do get that restock de beatiup was talking about. :smile:

Yea I got about 24 pairs or something like that the only other roshe I want are the iguans [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji]

Urban safaris from size? came today. So freakin clean, absolutely love the blue lining. Will post pics later

Back
Top Bottom