ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Don't know if these were posted but feeling these, via sneaker news

Wore my cybers to pick up the Challenge red Safaris.

* I know people are gonna ask about the fit, they fit true to size. More comfortable than the GPXs and similar to the Tonals.

Nike Rosherun GPX 'Camo' - Black/Mercury Grey - $70. Available now at RCK. 501-660-7888, rockcitykicks.com

Sneakerjunkies 1401-437-6997 retail plus shipping

Anyone know what the deal with these is? I saw someone in here say Roshes don't have release dates, but these just started popping up, right? First time I've seen them posted in this thread, and I actually just bought a pair for $80 at a local store earlier today. I actually had to go a half size down in them; I was surprised. 

Please forgive me if they've already been discussed, RosheBro's. I'm fairly new to the shoe, and it's hard to keep up with this thread and all the colorways coming out; seems like every week Nike is dropping another pair

Anyone know what the deal with these is? I saw someone in here say Roshes don't have release dates, but these just started popping up, right? First time I've seen them posted in this thread, and I actually just bought a pair for $80 at a local store earlier today. I actually had to go a half size down in them; I was surprised. 

Please forgive me if they've already been discussed, RosheBro's. I'm fairly new to the shoe, and it's hard to keep up with this thread and all the colorways coming out; seems like every week Nike is dropping another pair

forgiven. mids dropped a couple weeks ago. at boutiques. search the thread for people's IG pics. or pm and I'll send you some IG/twitter account to follow so you don't miss new stuff

I ordered all 4 of the safaris over time from size?, oneness and that bows place I really like them but I hate how the resellers bought all of them up because people that actually want them half to pay rape prices

I ordered all 4 of the safaris over time from size?, oneness and that bows place I really like them but I hate how the resellers bought all of them up because people that actually want them half to pay rape prices

ok stecky, your collection is better than mine

Safaris are ugly, 90 % of them are being bought up just to resell..

The Facebook Roshe Marketplace is just dudes buying up stocks and trying to flip for $70-$100 profits..

Back
Top Bottom