ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

oh man finally got my tracking# for the team reds from the restocks earlier today 
happy.gif

Last edited:
there needs to be a dedicated joggers thread.

publish just dropped some ok summer joggers.

their extra butter collab snakeskin print is obnoxiously awesome.

zanerobe zanerobe zanerobe.
THANK YOU! All I needed to be told was that they were called joggers. Just ordered some from ebay. The ones on zanerobe are dope but a little out of my price range. Thank you again for the help.

did the team red ever popped up on NDC? i googled it it said they did, or at least the picture was on it under NDC

Last edited:
Can someone who purchase the womans all black/artic roshes post up a feet picture? I'm debating if i should cop one because all black roshes looks fire imho.

Last edited:
nah dont buy it off ebay man.. unless its less than 90 shipped. im being patient. i had an opportunity to buy it off JJ but i wanted FNL so i can get that WC lol

im just an impatient person lol but i needa learn how to be patient cause mainly thats really what we need as a person in life.

i hope not...

I'm about to buy some off of ebay now if true lol
I hope for retail or at least close to it + shipping. If not I would suggest waiting for a bit. BUT again if you dont want to wait it is your money and you spend it the way you want to. 

**Exactly Mike^

Last edited:
Honestly that safari is complete ****. Could have copped last weekend locally, my size is just sitting. But what i am excited for is the camo gpx drop. If anyone got any info as to a ndc release or any places (that dont charge and arm and leg for shipping) hmu! Fck the hype. Wear what you like.

why do ppl call a shoe **** ?

its just a shoe , if u dont like it ...then dont buy it...

no need to act like this "shoe" killed ur entire family and disrespected ur dojo

And no need to catch feelings over peoples opinions

Last edited:
these are the most comfortable shoes i have ever own, i might start collecting ROSHES!

Back
Top Bottom