ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These newer releases are ok, just waiting for the canvas to drop in the states...
eyes.gif
 Do you guys think they will be $70 when they drop?

Hero Blue Camos sold out like hotcakes? That was quicker than quick.

Edit:

While I was browsing ShoePalace, most of the camos sold out before my eyes. Was not able to get a pair for myself. That was just insane.

Last edited:
Not feeling the Safari or the GPX pack at all. 
mean.gif
 @ Shoe Palace marking all their "hype" releases up. First $300 for Lebron X Denim now they want over retail for Roshe? *****! I will definitely NOT be supporting their business moving forward. They're not a mom and pop shop who have competition from the big box retailers like Niketown, Footlocker, etc. They have a growing presence in my area but their in-store operations are as shady as their online prices. SP should be selling everything at retail. #endrant.

On another note, I got my Blue Hero and Gamma Green today from FNL and they are 
smokin.gif
. They are the perfect spring/summer shoe. I can't wait to rock them during the summer.

#NEW YORKERS#

Footlocker in Steinway astoria queens has team reds, in many sizes (got mines size 9 today)

Btw am I the only one not feeling these camos and safaris? Solid colors>everything

Last edited:
aye doe this my collection. i sold my custom sport reds jajaja

trying to narrow it down to just OG Mango, Sirens, Calypsos and Iguanas.

Slowly but surely~

****ies - Glad to see there are ppl out there that don't buy every single roshe that drops. Very Simple and clean collection you got there [emoji]128077[/emoji]

So I ordered these size 6 Beaches off of Footaction assuming there wouldn't be any problems. They came in a packaging box which is obviously not a nike nsw box. Plus the right shoe is bent upwards in the front of the shoe and the sole looks all jacked up. I don't know who to blame between nike or footaction. I'm not sure if I should just return them or try to exchange them for another size 6 which I doubt they have. All I can do is smh right now. 
mean.gif

****ies - Glad to see there are ppl out there that don't buy every single roshe that drops. Very Simple and clean collection you got there [emoji]128077[/emoji]
haha thanks bro, not tryna break my bank more than it already has been broken lol

aye doe this my collection. i sold my custom sport reds jajaja

trying to narrow it down to just OG Mango, Sirens, Calypsos and Iguanas.

Slowly but surely~
what size are those speed yellows? ill take em off your hands. (;

I don't get all the hate on here for the premium safaris and all the love or the camos and leopards.

I personally find the new safaris to be straight fire. It looks like a blackout pair I can finally rock if I ever do get my hands on them.

The camos aren't even mesh and the leopards are just another overly complicated FB.

So I ordered these size 6 Beaches off of Footaction assuming there wouldn't be any problems. They came in a packaging box which is obviously not a nike nsw box. Plus the right shoe is bent upwards in the front of the shoe and the sole looks all jacked up. I don't know who to blame between nike or footaction. I'm not sure if I should just return them or try to exchange them for another size 6 which I doubt they have. All I can do is smh right now. 
mean.gif
wow not even in a nike box? thats crazy theyd let it out like that

Scattered sizes of the mint n fog safari, looks like almost a FSR of the blues on blendsus.com. Just go to new arrivals.

Back
Top Bottom