ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone seen any info regarding when the Premium's are dropping in the states? Or if they are already and just not in my area? I feel like the first pics got leaked forever ago, I wonder what's taking so long.

Has anyone seen any info regarding when the Premium's are dropping in the states? Or if they are already and just not in my area? I feel like the first pics got leaked forever ago, I wonder what's taking so long.
they may be asia/euro only.......they released a while ago but not in the US... i really don't know whats going on with those......

Last edited:
i think i mentioned earlier that a lot of girls are posting camo pictures on instagram in a language i don't know

In San Diego, Fashion Valley Sheikh has Black/Sail's & Black/Sirens on display still, but I'm not sure which sizes. 

For the womens CW, Nike Running at Fashion Valley has Blue/Volts & Black/Whites.

Word? heading to SD this Friday... may check it out. Thanks.

Arrived today. Worn today...

Deer Gawd.
that IG pic makes those Knicks joints look :nthat:

i found black laces that seemed to have the same diameter as the factory laces on the roshes at target.  give them a shot if you are doing customs or lace swapping. 

can't remember the brand, but it was the same brand throughout the other laces (basically just one brand for all laces target carries)

QUICK POLL: WHICH TEAM MEMBERS ARE STILL INTERESTED IN SHIRTS? IF SO, WHICH DESIGN ARE YOU INTERESTED IN? 

Last edited:
can't remember the brand, but it was the same brand throughout the other laces (basically just one brand for all laces target carries)

QUICK POLL: WHICH TEAM MEMBERS ARE STILL INTERESTED IN SHIRTS? IF SO, WHICH DESIGN ARE YOU INTERESTED IN? 

the 1st joint with the chest logo alone....the simple one

Last edited:
the 1st joint with the chest logo alone....the simple one
im trying to get an order out, that is my choice as well.  not sure if this would be too cheesy but putting our member# on the back (small print at the top, nothing that stands out, small detail) no extra charge.  white is the cheapest and black is another 1.50 per shirt.

im trying to get an order out, that is my choice as well.  not sure if this would be too cheesy but putting our member# on the back (small print at the top, nothing that stands out, small detail) no extra charge.  white is the cheapest and black is another 1.50 per shirt.
i need one but im not a member

I am interested, but I didn't have a preference on design.

Back
Top Bottom