ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nah..

Last edited:
Is that a legit site? The photos of both color way seems to be fake though?
Yes, it seems very legitimate.  I placed an order with them on Friday on the phone.  Customer support was official and professional.  Check out the other nike products that they carry - looks authentic to me.  If you're worried, just pay with a credit card.  You can always file a claim if anything goes wrong.

Good luck.

Has anyone seen any info regarding when the Premium's are dropping in the states? Or if they are already and just not in my area? I feel like the first pics got leaked forever ago, I wonder what's taking so long.
they may be asia/euro only.......they released a while ago but not in the US... i really don't know whats going on with those......

I found a couple of site selling the Premiums..all overseas obviously.

After shipping, price on these are a bit too rich for my blood. I had to pass.

my urban outfitters order for the knicks Mets roshes got cancelled. But luckily a homey of mine had an extra sz 9 and hooked it up. Finally got em after missing out on all the online releases. Rocked em all weekend. I dont think i'll have a problem with finding a fitted to go with these :smokin

my urban outfitters order for the knicks Mets roshes got cancelled. But luckily a homey of mine had an extra sz 9 and hooked it up. Finally got em after missing out on all the online releases. Rocked em all weekend. I dont think i'll have a problem with finding a fitted to go with these
smokin.gif
Damn..  I want those so bad.. Mad jelly!

I found out today that the original run of  colorways are back sometime in Feb

If this is true, I'll be broke in Feb. :D

At the same time, I don't want too many roshes to be available. Half the fun is looking for these and copping them. 

^^
wear my black sails, sirens, and iguanas regularly. Eventually I will wear the rest. Just easiest to wear blacks, sirens and iguanas. goes with almost everything.

planning to flame me if i didnt?

Last edited:
I found a couple of site selling the Premiums..all overseas obviously.
After shipping, price on these are a bit too rich for my blood. I had to pass.
agreed, it maybe spring when we get the premiums in the states. hopefully they are worth the wait...

Just checked my Roshe spot and they not only had them at $65 but 20% off also so I grabbed a pair of Knicks for $52. Not a bad day. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom