ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Tiger camo and roshe mids should be hitting footactions in NY/NJ this week... Most likely Tuesday.. Don't let the resellers clean out LOL

black sails are the original - black upper, anthracite swoosh, sail sole.

gamma grey's are the summer release - black upper, grey swoosh, grey sole.
i barely see a difference eh, i guess the greys are a little different meh, kinda pointless no? 

One Foot Locker I went to today had the Team Reds. Another had the Team Reds and the Blue Heros. The first one said they got them last Thursday. Guess they carry them now

i barely see a difference eh, i guess the greys are a little different meh, kinda pointless no? 

The pictures are just terrible on the site. Heres better pictures.

Heres black sails :

Here are gamma greys :

Just bought some team reds, strat grey dfw, and some more black sails! All coming on different days of the week, so I think this week will be awesome, haha. Thank god for the free next day shipping on the team reds.

Thanks to everyone on the heads up about UO coupon. Just ordered two pair of Roshes for $102 shipped.

Nice glad they restocked on the black sails, needed a third pair! My go to roshe that goes with everything. Don't sleep or y'all Gona see these on eBay double the price.

Does anyone know when some of the Women CWs are releasing?? More specifically the Maroon ones and the Black and Gold Swoosh. thanks 

One Foot Locker I went to today had the Team Reds. Another had the Team Reds and the Blue Heros. The first one said they got them last Thursday. Guess they carry them now
Yup. I went to mine yesterday and they had the Blue Heros and 3 women's colorways (pink/black/purple); Sales guy said more men's would be coming in a week or two... guessing it's the reds/gamma greens/sails.

Back
Top Bottom