ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Any one in the Boston, MA area
Footlocker in Square 1 mall still have a couple a couple size left in these
(781)231-9170 give them a call

Anyone in the Boston, MA area
Eblens in Square 1 mall located in Saugus, MA have a couple of sizes left in these

Anyone know where I can get the total crimson cw in sz 9 for 60 or less . Been seeing it pop elsewhere for that price but didnt grab on it

urban outfitters in Pasadena had this promotion going on the Nike shoes. I asked an employee and he said it should be at all UO's. I only saw sizes 8-10 that were out but I think they may had more sizes in the back.

If you're in the LA area, specifically close to Newport Beach, hit up the Nike Running store in Fashion Island in Newport Beach, they got all 3 of the Mid CW's, women's Camos, and Tiger Camos, even the Freddie Kruegers!

For all the local folks by me, the Roshes are everywhere. Men's, women's, kids, whatever...they are in stock everywhere. Black sails, team reds, gamma greens, hero blues, total crimsons, women's grey/orange, etc.

Already purchased the ones I was interested in, but it was my first time seeing the team reds in person...beautiful.

For all the local folks by me, the Roshes are everywhere. Men's, women's, kids, whatever...they are in stock everywhere. Black sails, team reds, gamma greens, hero blues, total crimsons, women's grey/orange, etc.

Already purchased the ones I was interested in, but it was my first time seeing the team reds in person...beautiful.

Same here man. I was out and about yesterday and they were all over Tanforan. Especially Footlocker there. Never ending choice of colors for all. First time I seen the Team Reds too and those are still the only one I might pick up. Still trying to hold off though, told myself I'm just about done with roshes

How do the Roshe FBs run? I heard some people say to size up
.5 compared to OG mesh Roshes. Is it really necessary?

Same here man. I was out and about yesterday and they were all over Tanforan. Especially Footlocker there. Never ending choice of colors for all. First time I seen the Team Reds too and those are still the only one I might pick up. Still trying to hold off though, told myself I'm just about done with roshes

I hear ya, only reason i picked up team reds and gamma greens were because i had gift cards for eastbay. I'd have to really want a colorway to buy it moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom