ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I aint no photographer but pulled these out for the day. Can't keep em DS forever. The suede on these though :smokin

Last edited:
I think the mids might look weird with shorts. I just bought the black / red and I'm probably going to stash until it's colder.

FYI:

I kind of gave up on looking for the black / atomic red mids a while back and convinced myself I didn't want mids, but couldn't pass on this deal.

All 3 new mids for $65 + free shipping with code LKS12NR8.

http://www.footaction.com/product/model:198449/sku:99501004/nike-roshe-run-mid-mens/grey/light-blue/

Last edited:
ANY CURRENT TEAM ROSHE MEMBERS THAT WISH TO HELP OUT WITH SOME THINGS PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH ME

Local champs and footlockers have the black camo's in stock. Not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
I'll post my Roshe collection later but for now lets have some fun.  Can you name which colorways I got?  Should be easy. 

I love them and I can't seem to get my hands on a DS pair.

A very hard to find roshe, these were basically sitting on eBay last year now all dried up...but there is a size 10 going for 200. I was just lucky, saw some dude post these on IG for sale and jumped on them.

How do they fit because I know with og mesh your feet widen the mesh and I've never had a pair of these

These fit TTS. The mesh is similar to og mesh. I'm a natural 9 but an 8.5 fits perfect because the back and the sides of these are not padded like regular roshes.

Last edited:
1000 pages since I've checked this page and I'm sure I havn't missed a thing

well, still enjoy knowing I paid less for the 3 of these than some have for a pair of fb mints

the soles faded on my beater sirens compared to the ds ones pretty noticeably

Last edited:
A very hard to find roshe, these were basically sitting on eBay last year now all dried up...but there is a size 10 going for 200. I was just lucky, saw some dude post these on IG for sale and jumped on them.

These fit TTS. The mesh is similar to og mesh. I'm a natural 9 but an 8.5 fits perfect because the back and the sides of these are not padded like regular roshes.
i wear an 8.5 in free runs, would you recommend i get an 8 or 8.5?

Thought I'd share on NT as well (from the TRo BST) For anyone looking to color their eyelets on their team red roshes.
Mix 6-8 parts RED to 1 part BLACK in fabric paint and a little bit of water to dilute it, and slowly dab with a paint brush. Let the shoes air dry for about an hour or so, then put laces back on and enjoy!. Here are the results

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom