ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I used a regular pillow case, it was fine.
i just tied the opening in a loose knot and it worked great
ok cool. thanks guys.

ok cool. thanks guys.

What's the point of the pillow bag?  Just to avoid them from rubbing and hitting the walls of the washer?  I recently washed my gamma greens without a pillow bag and they were fine, but if the pillow bag is a good idea I'll do so from now on.

What's the point of the pillow bag?  Just to avoid them from rubbing and hitting the walls of the washer?  I recently washed my gamma greens without a pillow bag and they were fine, but if the pillow bag is a good idea I'll do so from now on.
Similar to the idea of women using a laundry ball for their bras, it's just considered more delicate and less abrasive on the materials.

Strata greys from UO is coming in tomorrow. Hope the shoe arrives in good condition and no tag lol. 2nd pair of roshes bought back to back since last week after a long drought of not buying shoes. Those tarps on sale on zappos just killed me and I gotta hold back.

Just finally pulled the trigger on Mango V2s from zappos. Will be my 5th pair of roshes only my Mint FBs did i pay full retail for.

and shipping is free at zappos and i don't get charged tax....you really can't beat it. Thats what made me do it
yep very true and if you have vip you get free overnight shipping. Kind of mad I didnt wait but oh well. I would double up but I still have pairs of roshes I havent even worn yet and debating on getting the blue heroes with my $20 wc rewards

Sobbing because someone else on this forum has the same avatar as me *cough* UndefeatedJK *cough*. LOL, anyways..... when is Nike gonna release other mesh cw's?!?!

NOO WAY! my gf ordered the Grey/atomic pink roshes from east bay and received the package today only to open the box up to the Atomic pink/grey roshes!! Their pictures may have fooled us. I went up back up on east bay to see if they had them in stock still and they dont have both of those CWs. 

Currently listening to the hold music till the next associate is available...

smdh.

The same freaking thing happened to me when I ordered them from Champs. It was the wrong picture.

Thanks man. Yeah they cancelled my order on the 26th and 28th. Said they're moving there warehouse and were having problems with their inventory.

Thinking about buying these samples from a friend, thoughts on these? Should I get them?
eyes.gif

A very clean color way don't know why nike scraped these and the tan ones. You should cop if you really like them, it's always nice to have something different [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom