ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone have on feet pics of the khaki premium NRGs? Also, how do they fit compared to the mesh?
Check the photo gallery on the right side of this thread, If not, google pictures or wait for someone to post a picture. They are tighter than the OG mesh Roshe Runs, may have to go .5 up on size. 

*edit* did a quick search for you.

from TeamRoshe's very own Kevineg6

...and from google:

Last edited:
Yeah I would almost always recommend going a half size up for non og-mesh pairs. Going a half size up doesn't hurt as the shoes are going to be used for casual purposes only. The extra space is also good in case your regular size is too tight and causes a rip.

Hey i would like to see what y'all think of my elephant print custom roshes. I know its not my original idea some other people have done it already, but be as critical as yall want ahaha. Im here to learn.
79a7e845_20130730_143604.jpeg

Last edited:
Thought I'd share on NT as well (from the TRo BST) For anyone looking to color their eyelets on their team red roshes.
Mix 6-8 parts RED to 1 part BLACK in fabric paint and a little bit of water to dilute it, and slowly dab with a paint brush. Let the shoes air dry for about an hour or so, then put laces back on and enjoy!. Here are the results

good job man looks real nice ..what brand of paint did you use and where did you buy it? ive been wanting to do this to my team reds but im scared of messing them up

Hey TRo, can anyone help me out with using 3m tape for my swooshes? I really love the reflective tape. I don't know how to get that swoosh shape

Does anyone have on feet pics of the khaki premium NRGs? Also, how do they fit compared to the mesh?

They fit TTS for me. Am I the only one who fits TTS for all roshes (including FBs), regardless of material? Some materials are more expandable or spacious than others, but at any rate, I fit all roshes TTS.

They fit TTS for me. Am I the only one who fits TTS for all roshes (including FBs), regardless of material? Some materials are more expandable or spacious than others, but at any rate, I fit all roshes TTS.

I do too, the FBs actually fit perfect whereas OG mesh for me is just a tad to spacious, but not enough to size down. At any rate, tts on all my roshes (and just about every other shoe I have) has been fine for me.

im TTS on all roshes too except the wovens.  those are just too damn narrow to get  TTS

Hey TRo, can anyone help me out with using 3m tape for my swooshes? I really love the reflective tape. I don't know how to get that swoosh shape
Here's what I did.

I found a long piece of thin paper - a register receipt in my case - with a blank side.

I put the paper over my swoosh (I'm told they vary a little by size, so I matched it up to mine).

I took a pencil, and rubbed over the swoosh, and it made an outline on the paper (think of what you probably did in kindergarten).

I cut out the swoosh.

I traced the swoosh onto the back of the tape.

I cut out the swoosh.

I trimmed where needed.

I stuck on the swoosh, applying pressure to make sure it stayed on.

It seemed to work.  There may be a better method, but that was mine.  I'm curious if there's a 3M paint out there, though.

good job man looks real nice ..what brand of paint did you use and where did you buy it? ive been wanting to do this to my team reds but im scared of messing them up

I used Tulip Fabric Paint, I got this pack from Walmart for like 6 bucks. You can get this from any michaels arts and crafts store. Hope this helps

Reactions: Rum
Back
Top Bottom