ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone have experience washing iD's? I've been wearing my salmon toes a bit and they are starting to get really dirty. Should I do anything different since they are iD?

Lol well I mean if its OG mesh just wash it like any other roshe with mesh.

Haha @ ohwassup had me dyin

Last edited:
For anyone still looking, I was at the Mall of America this past weekend and Champs had the Sport Reds in most sizes. Came in the new Nike boxes too.

Not sure if you just want to order online but my local champs will be getting them on Tuesday. I'm sure others will also
Just looking to cop anywhere for retail. Would prefer to cop in stores but where I live sometimes the selection is limited. Where did you hear they were getting them Tuesday? Appreciate the help btw.

I've seen them at Multiple FTAs in Tampa and Miami/Fort Lauderdale. I'm sure they can be stock located if someone gives the code.
stock locate at FA, my are has FSR in all colors
repped, thanks. so is stock locating basically a phone order? what's the 'code' that i need? heard of it but never had to do it before.

also, if i wear a 10.5, should i stay TTS or go for a 10?

Quick question, does the Safari pack tend to fit true to size? Or would you suggest going like half a size up? Thanks!

Can anyone help me out with a pair of sport reds. I've tried stock locating at footaction but the employee told me they were out of stock.

what would be a fair price for DS Cybers sz 6.5?
as long as children don't pay $300 the guys will won't sell for $300, and be forced to drop the price.

Remember they only sold for $300+ once because it hyped up the sell on ebay, turns out the guy who won the bid on ebay got them for a small fee here on niketalk.

a little late but started off my monday wearing my mint fb's to work. My job has a pajama theme day aka casual day. Shorts and roshes for me!

Can't find Iguana's around my way (DFW) in a 9.5
frown.gif
iguanas in dynamic fly wire? You sure you dont mean og mesh?

Back
Top Bottom