ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Is it me or is the color blocking on the wmns mercury grey remind y'all of the nike sb pigeon dunk...

Last edited:
11.5 in sport red seems to be eluding me, I feel that pain.
That's what I wear. I went into my local FTA and was able to buy a pair 2 weeks ago (in Fort Lauderdale but I've seen them up here in Tampa too).

I did have to do a stock locate on the Mango V2 this weekend but it was easy and painless with the new scanner they use.

And I wouldn't recommend running in these shoes or at least for those with flat feet and knee problems like me, you're just asking for long term problems. They're good gym shoes though and probably okay short-distance track shoes.

Last edited:
Thanks Nick, definitely repped. I slept on these the first go around, and then slacked and missed my 11.5 on Eastbay. Just ordered the last 11.5 on SB and with the promo code LOVEMYSHOES ( found on retailmenot), total came out to $57.49. I have my fingers crossed that the order will go through without any issues, if so this will be my fourth pair of Roshes (Beaches, Team Red, Total Crimsons). I don't think you can find these for less than this.

Thanks Nick, definitely repped. I slept on these the first go around, and then slacked and missed my 11.5 on Eastbay. Just ordered the last 11.5 on SB and with the promo code LOVEMYSHOES ( found on retailmenot), total came out to $57.49. I have my fingers crossed that the order will go through without any issues, if so this will be my fourth pair of Roshes (Beaches, Team Red, Total Crimsons). I don't think you can find these for less than this.
Yeah I forgot to mention the promo code, it makes it a steal, nice pickup

Last edited:
Urban Outfitters has restocked Mango v2, Squadrons, Tarps, and another style in a few sizes for $60 each. Not all sizes, but definitely worth a look if you're trying to find any of those. I don't know of any coupon codes working right now, but that price is still below retail. Free shipping on those, too. I've got to hold off because I picked up the KD VI Meteorology this past weekend, but good luck to everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom